HATE TO LOVE (EP-23)

Pragya:But....
How come oh my god.i thought she will never be back..
Saritha:What happened?who is she?
Pragya:I will explain you later now you can go with Prachi and sahana.Be with them I will come....
Abhi:Come lets go and meet Tanu.
They enter inside......
Tanu:I know you both will come.by the way where are your daughter's Miss Prachi and Miss sahana.Whether have you saved them are can I help you.
Abhi:Shut your mouth tanu..look I don't know what you want but I am saying already we lost our Kiara and I am not ready to lose my other daughters...if you dare to cause harm to them then I won't hesitate to kill you..
Tanu:Oh really abhi.Dont you know I love you and in the same way I will love our daughter's..
Pragya:What are you saying they are my daughter's and you will be never able to touch them....
Tanu:Let's see
Pragya:yea sure...
Pragya looks abhi...
Pragya:Come lets go..
Abhi: Hmm.
AT ROAD:
Abhi: Come it's already late .I will drop you.
Pragya:No thanks my driver is coming to pick me up.
Abhi:When will he come?
Pragya: Whenever...
Abhi:Still you are not changed...
Pragya:Do you think I will...
Abhi:.....I will wait until your car comes.
Pragya:I said no need you may leave now Mr.Mehra.
Abhi: Excuse me this road is common for everyone...u can't ask me leave.
Pragya:Why this is happening with me.God...
Abhi looking at sky:
I know you are angry with me but listen carefully I am sorry for blaming you for Kiara death...I have already lost my Kiara then my elder daughter Prachi..Now I want to be with my family.Your younger daughter Rhea she really misses you and you know what she is not like you she is different from you.Prachi.she is just like you.her patience,her attitude, respect everything...I just love her..I want to hug her and say I am her Father...but I can't as I know she hate her father...
Pragya gets tears in her eyes....
Pragya:My care has arrived.
Thank you for everything.
Abhi:It's ok.
THEY BOTH LEAVES.......
AT ARORA MANSION:
Prachi:Thank you for saving me.
Ranbir:Ok then still you are thinking me as a business partner not as your friend so you are saying thank you am I right?
Prachi:Nope it's not like....ok I will take my thank you back.
Ranbir:Good...
PRAGYA ENTERS...
pragya:Prachiiiiii,sahanaaa where are you?
Prachi:Maaaa I am here..
Prachi and sahana  run towards pragya and hugs her and cries.....
Pragya:Shhh look don't cry.. Hereafter nothing will happen to you.i am there for you.
Prachi:Mom I thought..
Ranbir:Ahhh I hate your thoughts.
Aunty by the way. I am leaving it's already light.
Pragya:Have dinner and go beta.
Ranbir:No aunty my mom is waiting for me.
Pragya:Ok Thank you for saving Prachi..God bless you.
Ranbir:It's okay aunty.Bye...
Bye Prachi...
Bye sahana...
Saritha:Ok everyone come lets eat.
AT MEHRA MANSION:
Abhi enters...
Rhea:Dad finally! by the way where is Prachi?
Abhi:she is in her home....
Ranbir:Even I am back Cheif.
Abhi: Whether Prachi and pragya is safe?
Ranbir:Yes Cheif both of them are safe no need to worry.
All the Mehras and kohlis gathers in hall.
Rhea:Dad I want to ask you something.
Abhi:Ask..
Rhea:Dad.Pragya aunty is my mother and Prachi is my sister am I correct?
Everyone was shocked by hearing Rhea.
Aliya:No she is not your mom.Your mom is a witch.she never cared for you.She never loved you.she loved only your sister.
Dida: Aliya stop it.
Abhi sorry this is the time to reveal the truth let her know about her mom.
Abhi:Rhea listen,You are correct.pragya is your mom.
Aliya:Bhaiiii
Purab:Stop it Aliya.
Abhi:Yes she is your mom and Prachi is your sister.Our marriage is an arranged marriage but I loved another girl Tanu but she loved me only for my fame and money but your mom Pragya she loved me truly...when my Dida died I blamed for her death and threw her out of our house...after seven year living in abroad she came back to India with our daughter Kiara....she told me that it's not my daughter it's king daughter but after many hurdles I came to know the truth that Kiara is my daughter...Then we lived happily that's when your mom got pregnant with you and Prachi when you and Prachi are born your sister Kiara was dead because of tanu....she is the one who kidnapped Kiara and she even kidnapped Prachi today....I blamed pragya for Kiara death. And she blamed me...so she taught to leave the house by taking both of you with her...
But I didn't let her...I gave her chance to select one daughter so she took Prachi and left you with me...
Rhea is dumb struck to know about her bitter past....

Next update will be on Thursday night 8:30 pm...
Thank you for your support💜
Do like share and follow me😃