Prologue

Main Characters: Angel September and Theodore Woods

Theodore works in HSBC as a Stock Broker in Canary Wharf London, England.

Angel works as a Personal Shopper.

Angel is out shopping for her most expensive client , Mrs Leeward- A rich Widow. She asked Angel to shop in Selfridges and bring back several black dresses for her late husbands funeral.

Theodore is on the tube after a busy day of work, he is on the Jubilee line from Canary Wharf to Regents park where he lives in a large apartment.

Theodore is having to stand and hold the handrail above his head on the carriage he is situated in on the tube as there is no seats and its rush hour.

The tube pulls in to the next station stop which is Bond street.

Angel gets on the tube, she nervously looks for a empty seat and sighs deeply when she notices that the carriage is standing room only.

So, she makes her way from the doorway and stands opposite Theodore. While the train exits from the platform, Angel realises she is not holding the handrail, which causes her to accidentally fall towards Theodore, but as a reflex she extends her arm outwards towards Theodore's chest.

When Angel realises what she has just done, she gets incredibly embarrassed and turns around to face the other side of the carriage, afraid that Theodore might think that she is some creep.

Theodore can read Angel's face so leans towards her ears so she has a better chance of hearing him as the tube is obnoxiously loud.

"Hey! Please don't worry, i certainly do not bite. Are you OK?" Theodore asks politely to Angel but to him she doesn't know shes Angel, he sees her as a gorgeous stranger before his crystal blue eyes.

"I am a little shaken up." Angel bravely but quietly admits to the handsome man.

"I'm sorry to hear that. If after the next two stops you are still shaken up, let me take you for a drink!" Theodore propositioned the beautiful lady in front of him.

SEVEN YEARS LATER

"THEO! BABE! Come to the bedroom on the third floor i need to show you something!" Angel shouted downstairs to her husband who was busy watching the boxing on tv as he had taken a month of work for holiday.

Once Theo, had climbed the many stairs, he reached his wife and saw that she was holding a small box. To small for a watch and to large for some brand new cuff links.

"Whats in the box?" Theo nervously asked his wife.

If you would like to find out more please follow me, vote chapters and you are more than welcome to comment.

⚠️warning, this book will contain some bad language, sex references.⚠️

This story will also go back and forth in the timeline