In the fire light living room Angel woke up from the sofa that she had fallen asleep on the night before.

She was grateful she had gotten a good night sleep and her body thanked her massively for it.

Theo heard Angel wake up , so he got up and walked into the living room and they shared a kiss.

"Morning gorgeous. I'm glad you got a good night sleep. While I was working last night in the office I realised we haven't done a food shop in a while so I shall go out now and get a few of the basics. That alright with you?" Theo said while grabbing his jacket and wallet.

After theo left Angel was doing her usual morning routine. Eating breakfast, take a small walk in the garden , go for a pee and shower.

Not pee in the shower.

WAIT... that was not pee..... Angels water had broke. There she was home alone as Theo had gone out to get some food from the shops and did not think that Angels water would break five minutes after he left.

Angel grabbed her phone from the bathroom counter and immediately called Theo.

"Hey babe... everything ok?"

"Hey, you need to turn around."

"Why? Is jellybean making an arrival?" Theodore questioned is wife while doing a three-point turn.

While Angel waits for theo to arrive... she hoovers near the bathroom counter naked and clamps her palms onto the edge of the counter.

Angel groans, while leaning forward "fucking hell" she mutters almost to herself.

Theodore walks into the bathroom and hears Angel groaning... he immediately notices she was shivering as she was completely naked and had being leaning for some substantial time.

Theo hands Angel her dressing gown that was draped over the toilet seat.

The dressing gown opens over Angles large bump.. theo admires the baby bump before saying.. " You're beautiful and i cannot thank you enough for making my all time dream come true."

Angels eyesight gets blurry, as her husband compliments her.

From walking to the car and leaving the drive, panic and anxiety sets high in Angel... so much so she starts to blurt out random questions and demands Theo to call her mum and his mum and dad.

"My love, we shall do that once we have safetly arrived at the hospital." theo says in a calm yet assertive manner.

When they made it to the hospital ... Angel realised her cobtractons were decreasing in less than a minuite.

By the time the midwife and doctor had introduced themselves to Angel and Theodore, Angel was told to push as she was dilated to nine.

"You can do this my love.. i believe in you.!" Theodore said as he opened out his left hand so that Angel could squeeze the tension out.

Angel squeezed Theodore's hand one every single push and she did not feel bad for it.

"The head is almost here.. just two more pushes and you will be greeted with your baby." The doctor said.

The next few minutes was like being on a roller coaster as the emotions both Angel and Theodore experience in just sixty seconds are undesirable.

Angel rests her eyes for a second and when she opens them the doctor is holding her and Theo's daughter.

"Babe.. we have a girl.!" Angel says while sobbing.

Theo does not reply in words.... he just pulls his hands round Angels neck and passionately gives his wife a full on tongue to tongue kiss.

"I love you Angel Rose Woods. " Theo devotes.

"I love you Theodore James Woods" Angel devotes back.

The doctor cleans their daughter and measures her before handing her over to mummy bear.

"Do we have a name for the gorgeous little girl." The doctor asked.

" Yes... Theodore said while looking at Angel for conformation... we would love to call her Genevieve Livvy Woods"

Angel sobbed as she admired her daughter who carried a lot of her fathers genes.

Theo was gobsmacked and delighted for his dream to come true.

"Once again thank you for making me a daddy." Theodore said before giving Angel a big kiss.

Geniveve was placed on Angels bare chest and began crying.

"Hey gen... its mummy and daddy... are you hungry?" Angel spoke out in her soothing voice.

Angel moved her daughter to be diagonally placed across her body and latched Geniveve's mouth onto her nipple to feed.

Geniveve latched immediately and began suckingly on her mummy's nipple.

"Wow... she's good at getting food." Theo joked.

Geniveve began drinking and carried on for about fifteen minutes before she got full.

Once she stopped drinking.. the doctor came in to check up on mother and baby.

Both were doing well. They did have to stay in for two nights just to make sure everything remained well.

Theo took of his shirt and placed his daughter on his chest. She didn't even cover his entire peck.

Angels mouth and eyes watered at the sight in front of her.

Who know making your soultmate a dad would make you love them even more.

Angel phoned her parents after a few hours of her and theo privately interacting with their daughter.

Once Angels parents arrived, she asked to be exsuded while theo helped Angel clean herself up and put on some freshly washed pj's.

"Our granddaughter. Thank you Angel and you Theodore." Angels parents said while they took it in turns to hold Geniveve.

Geniveve looked a spitting image of her mother. Angel was so happy that she could finally see and hold her child.

Theodore was incredibly proud and happy.

The new family of three spent several days in the hospital as a proportion.

"Hey, Mr and Mrs Woods you are free to go home, please remember to sign all the papers before leaving." The doctor said as he walked into their private suite.

"Thank you very much. Will do!" Theo said before following behind the doctor to sign the papers.

"Hey gen, daddy's signing the papers then we can go home and we can lounge around in our underwear with no makeup on. Daddy will say that mummy doesn't need any makeup." Angel said in her baby voice.

Unknown to her knowledge, Theo was outside listening in, he chuckled hearing his beautiful wife saying what he always tells her when he sees her every morning sat at her vanity apply makeup.

"Angie, you know why i always tell you that!" Theo smirked.

"I know, you'll probably always tell Genevieve that she doesn't need to wear makeup and she can't have a boyfriend till age 30.

Theodore tilted his head back laughing before walking over to Angel and giving her a kiss then giving Gen a kiss on her forehead.

A family house. A home. A family.

I'm posting this on Christmas eve, wishing everyone a lovely Christmas and a happy new year!!! Stay safe xx