Chapter 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Max stiffened up momentarily when she felt Victoria's arms drape around her, She sniffled and leaned into the hold, honestly she didn't care who it was, Victoria or anybody else really, the hug helped her, "Honestly Caulfield, you've been like this for two entire weeks, What the hell is wrong with you." Despite hugging the brunette her attitude never changed a bit. 

The smaller girl wiped her eyes again before more tears rolling down her cheeks. "Chloe.." She whimpered quietly before holding a hand over her mouth again to muffled the sounds.

"Chloe Price? That's who you're balling over. You two were childhood friends correct?" The blonde muttered looking over the crying girl. "Mhm.." Max murmured out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well tomorrow we are discussing the project, which means you have to be up at eight am sharp alright, I am not taking any excuses Max." Victoria spoke before standing up and walking to the rooms door before peering back a little, "And I will be checking on you, you never lock the door anyways so it won't be difficult." she gave a small smile before leaving and closing the door behind her swiftly.

Max nodded slightly listening then watching Victoria leave her room. "Eight am... Why must Victoria be a morning person.." the girl huffed quietly before standing up and plopping down onto her bed, shuffling under the covers with a sigh before falling asleep curled up by the wall."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's phone alarm went off at six am sharp as she grumbled under her breath and shuffled around until she turned it off, "Right.. Shower, makeup hair, clothes, then Max" She spoke while preparing her shower supplies and left to go shower and do her usual morning things.

After finishing up doing everything she walked to Max's dorm room knocking on the door a few times, "Maxine Caulfield you better be awake." 

Max jumped awake before loosing her balance and falling backwards off of her bed, "shit-!" she cursed quietly before deeply sighing and flopping back onto the floor blowing her hair up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The blonde heard a crash then some mumbled curses inside the room, she opened the door slightly to see Max on the ground, her legs on the bed as she blew hairs from her fringe  away from her eyes. "Seriously? did you just wake up now? I said eight sharp"

Max huffed before crossing her arms across her chest, "Sorry.. also never call me Maxine" The smaller girl hopped up and brushed down her shirt and shorts that she always sleeps in,  as she walked over to her desk and taking some makeup then looking around for the mirror.

"I'll take that as a yes, And fine fine," Victoria scoffed before noticing Max looking around for a mirror which was probably under her bed at this point. "I swear, come with me." The blonde rolled her eyes before grabbing Caulfield's arm making her drop the makeup she was holding before leading the girl to her room across the hallway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Victoria-?" Max said nervously before getting pulled into Victoria's dorm room and sat on a chair by her desk. "We are going to get nowhere if you're this slow Caulfield." Victoria shrugged taking some of her own makeup, eyeline, eyeshadow and black mascara, "Just hold still or else I might stab you in the eye. 

"Right.. why do I feel you would do that on purpose?" the brunette question before closing her eyes when the other one started putting a small amount of eyeliner on her top lid and bottom and adding a small wing to the edge. "If you keep talking and moving then I will" The blonde smirked and added the usual bronze and black eyeshadow that Max usually wore, "You can open your eyes now anyways"

Max gave a quiet chuckled before opening her eyes and blinking a few times before glancing into Victoria's wall mirror, "Amazeballs.." she tilted her head looking at herself then at the standing girl. "This looks awesome, Thank you."

Victoria shrugged and looked away, "Yes yes alright, now go get dressed then meet me in the carpark, Also bring your camera. You might want it,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Max nodded quickly and stood up, "mhm.." She gave a small smile before leaving Victoria and going to her room and looking through the wardrobe before choosing blue jeans, a grey and white striped shirt with a black doe on it and her usual grey hoodie. "Victoria said to bring my camera.. for some reason. I don't want her to get mad at me so I'll just bring it." she took her camera putting it in her bag and left her room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC