Star

Dusk paced back and forth. Where did Artorias go? When will he be back? What if-- Suddenly Bumblebee rushed into the main room; before the scout could speak Artorias,  followed by Starcream, pushed into the room.
Dusk snarled "You traitor! How could--" Artorias lifted his servo, signalling for silence.
He announced "Autobots, the Decepticon Starscream wishes to join us, but first he must pay for the murder of Optimus." Knockout readied his saw-blade; a wide grin engulfed his faceplate.
"I'll gladly cut him up!" The red Autobot said with great excitement. For once, the mech didn't faint.
"No. No harm will come to Starscream; he is my prisoner, and he came to me. Star is my responsibility." Firmly stated Artorias.
"What?" Shouted Ironhide "do 'ya know what he has done? He--"
"An' what 'bout Knockout?" Crosshairs chimmed in "We just accepted him! Ah'--"
Dusk interrupted "EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bee whimpered; the scout tried to hide behind Ratchet, whom just rolled his optics.
Prime sighed, then said in a somewhat calm tone "Alright.... Everbody just relax.... calm down. Now, Artorias, what plan do you have for Star?" The stress of leading what few remained of the Autobots seemed to be getting to the little bot; perhaps the weight of loosing her dear father still laid heavy in her mind. Dusk's frame and spirit were turning rugged, and it was changing her, not necessarily for the good. Artorias shrugged, he grasped Star's shoulder tighter.
"I do not know. Perhaps we could keep him locked up? But would present more problems... Dusk, when have you lasted recharged?" The femme shrugged, mimicking the actions Artorias did.
"I-I don't know, but I can't sleep when--"
"You need your rest; your father wouldn't have wanted you to run yourself to death. I--" The giant blue mech trailed off; he looked around slightly, as if the conversation upset him.
"I would give my life in a spark-beat to resurrect my dad; he is the only one who can truly lead the Autobots. I fear I have set this organization into a downward spiral, from which it will never recover...." Ironhide briefly stopped tinkering with one of his cannons to look at the pair, but he swiftly turned back to his weapons.