New Friend

Everyone went to recharge execpt Dusk, Artorias, Star, and Ratchet. Star sat against an old wall as the Medic repaired his optics; the seeker cringed every time Ratchet's servos, or instruments, touched his armor.
"Relax, Star! If you keep moving, Ratchet won't be able to fix you." Dusk exclaimed, obviously in a better mood from just hours ago. The old Officer glanced at their tiny leader; then he shifted his gaze to Artorias.
"I've dealt with much worse; this is nothing-- very easy." He remarked. "He's just... jumpy." Star began to struggle as Ratchet turned his lazer on. Artorias held him down, strong servos prepared for anything. Star screamed and swore bloody murder until Ratchet finish this "easy" job.
He said, taking a step back "It's done. Let him rest for a moment." Dusk flew to Ratchet's shoulder, and she sat down with a soft THUD.
"Thanks.... Sunshine." She whispered, giving him a quick kiss on his weathered faceplate. Ratchet cleared his vents as the beautiful femme jumped down.
"Sunshine?" Artorias echoed; he shook his helm in disbelief.
The knight questioned "Do you know how old he is? Ratchet is twice, maybe even three times your own age.... How long has he been courting you?" Dusk blinked a couple of times, and without a word, she stormed off: Ratchet turned back to his console. Quite aware that he might have stepped over the line, Artorias sat next to Star.
                                  ...

"Wha... What? Hey! I can see!" The silvet bot exclaimed with joy "Yes!" He was about to get up and cheer, but his spark sank once he saw Artorias.
Star asked the blue mech "What's wrong?"
"As the humans put it, I have put my nose where it doesn't belong." He grunted. After a while, Star suggested, snapping his digits together "Well..... I have an idea, How 'bout we go outside?
Artorias echoed "Outside?" The seeker nodded.
"Yea... I want to fly! Or just keep gathering dust, whatever you want to do--" Artorias gave a warm smile as their optics met; he stood and walked toward the North Door with Star on his heels.