Chapter 1 - Ashley and Fazer

Fazer was relaxing at home.

Ashley walked down the stairs.

"Hey baby" Ashley said.

"hey baby" Fazer said.

"Listen look at my phone, " Ashley said and held up the phone to meet Fazers eyes.

He read it.

"N-Dubz's Fazer to be a first time Dad, A source close to Fazer says that he is set to be a first time father with his 6 month pregnant glamour girlfriend Ashley Emma".

"What's wrong" Fazer asked.

"The only thing wrong with this statement is the months; I'm 8 not 6 months" Ashley said.

"Why you gettin mad at me, I didn't write the story and I'm not the source" Fazer said.

"I know baby, I just want someone to set it straight I'm sorry baby" Ashley said.

"It's ok listen, if you want me to go and set it straight I will" Fazer said.

"Ok, thanks baby" Ashley said.

Fazer logged onto Twitter

"Jeez, newspapers don't get it right do they, Ash is 8 months pregnant"

"Fazer she don't look pregnant at all though" A fan said.

"Congratulations Fazer, you're gonna be a great father :)" Another fan said.

"Congratulations Fazer you and Ashley will make great parents" Another fan said.

He logged out of Twitter and stared at her, she was already laying on his lap, and eating cheerios from a bowl.

2 hours later Ashley was making dinner she took out the dish of pasta bake she got out a plate and put some pasta on it, with salad, potatoes and ribs and jerk chicken, she put a fork on it.

"Baby you want your din din now ?" Ashley asked.

"Yes please baby" Fazer said.

Ashley rubbed her bump as she walked over to Fazer with his dinner.

"That's a lot of food baby, I think yours is gonna be bigger though since you're eating for two now" Fazer said.

"Nah I don't feel like eating baby" Ashley said.

"Baby what's wrong" Fazer said.

"Nothing" Ashley said.

"Baby stop lying to me" Fazer said.

"Listen I actually don't know what's wrong with me" Ashley said.

"Well you wanna go to the doctors after I finish my dinner ?" Fazer asked.

"Yeah sure, take as long as you want" Ashley said.

"Listen baby, I don't like the fact that you don't like the doctors or the hospital, what you gonna do when you finally give birth ?" Fazer asked.

"Home birth ?" Ashley said questioningly.

Fazer stared at her for 10 secs.

"I don't like hospitals I'm actually really scared Fazer, of hospitals and giving birth in them" Ashley said.

"Well you're not going to the hospital you're going to the doctors and they're only gonna say why you won't eat its not some major operation" Fazer said.

"Ok, as long as you're with me" Ashley said.

Fazer finished his dinner in 30 minutes since he was also playing C.O.D - Zombie Takeover.

They got to the doctors and the doctor told them she wasn't eating because the baby was in distress so Fazer quickly sorted that out that night with a quick #RammingSession but comfortably so it wouldn't hurt the baby.

The next day Ashley and Fazer were lying in bed.

"We should start to think of baby names, I got studio in 3 hours" Fazer said.

"Ok, I want Kiera if its a girl" Ashley and said.

"And what if it's a boy ?" Fazer asked.

"You can come up with that one" Ashley said. "and I have to say last night you were amazing".

"What can I say you were distressed and we haven't had sex since it got you pregnant" Fazer said.

"No that's not true what about that time where you were at my house it was snowing and I was really cold and you said you thought I wanted warning up" Ashley said.

"Babes that was in January last year, you weren't pregnant then" Fazer said.

"Ohhh" Ashley said.

"Oi text me when you come up with the boys name" Ashley said.

"Where're you going ?" Fazer asked.

"I've gotta get to the set of 'As Dead As It Gets'" Ashley said.

"I thought that was a movie" Fazer said.

"Well you thought wrong Mr, its a series, and I have to go, I need to get my jacket, and go, you gonna be alright ?, If you want anything text me, I'll have my phone on me babe" Ashley said.

"I thought you weren't aloud your phone on set, I thought the director said that that was one way an actress can get distracted ?" Fazer asked.

"Yeah but he's letting me keep my phone on since I'm more than 5 months pregnant, anyway I'm gone,bye baby" Ashley said, as she kissed Fazer on the forehead and then on the lips.

"Bye baby girl" Fazer said, back to her as she walked out the door.

As from this point Fazer didn't really know what to do, so he just sat playing C.O.D - Zombie Takeover. In 3 hours he was gonna have to go to the studio to write and produce a new song.

Meanwhile Ashley got to set and saw a bunch of V.I.P's heading towards her.

"Ashley here's you script, thanks for coming in early, head to your dressing room immediately there are hair & make up people in there waiting for you" A lady said walking over to her.

Ashley headed straight to her dressing rooms and saw her hair and makeup people over there, and of course she knew everyone's name.

"Hey Ashley, well today we're gonna do a kind of gothic look on ya babe, and we have avacardo, fruit and vegetables, a glass of red wine, not too much, just so it can go with your Vitamin C tablet" Mark said.

"Thank you Mark, fresh healthy food" Ashley said.

"Here's your script if you need it" Linda said, handing Ashley her script,

Ashley immediately started on learning the rest of her lines, it took 30 minutes in hair and 10 minutes for makeup as she ate away, and soon she was on set, with her co-stars, the director, and all the V.I.P's who would step in if the floor person wasn't there to correct them.