Chapter 6 - Blackout

Ashley and Fazer were the first to wake up and they needed to wake up first, Ash had her doctors appointment tomorrow and Fazer was once again supposed to be in the studio, he decided to bring Ashley along once again, she wanted to also record a song for her show 'As Dead As It Gets'.

Fazer got washed and he got dressed and had his breakfast he woke up Ashley and they left a note saying goodbye to all of them which read;

"Sorry that it's just a note, but we really had to go, we got studio time," - Fazer

"I also need studio time I need to record a song for my show 'As Dead As It Gets' and I need to do it really early plus I've got to go to the set of 'As Dead As It Gets' sorry guys luv ya" and instead of putting a simple hyphen and their her name she decided to sign it, with her favorite color.

"Let's go then Ash" Fazer said as he was picking up his car keys he opened the door, "I'm right behind ya babe" Ashley said.

Ashley and Fazer walked out the door and got into his car, they drove to Starbucks first and got a drink Ashley got A caramel and Fazer walked got chocolate caramel, they got back in the car and the traffic light stop he drank as much as he could at the traffic 5th traffic light stop he took a sip and looked over at Ashley who was sleeping she looked beautiful, her dyed red hour over her mixed race looking skin, her big baby bump was so big it was like she was about to pop, Fazer started driving again and they finally reached the studio, Fazer got out the car and walked around to the passengers seat and opened Ashley car door, she was still sleeping Fazer started to take the seatbelt off of her bump and he rubbed it whispering softly to the bump and "Sorry if that hurt you baby girl" Ashley moved a bit after hearing the sound of Fazer's voice and Fazer tapped her lightly on the shoulder she didn't move though, he this time rubbed her baby bump until she moved, she then slowly woke up, only because the baby had started to move as she woke up she began to see a blurry image of Fazer that suddenly became clearer, HD, Fazer helped her out and shut the door as he took out her Starbucks and gave it to her, she grabbed him standing steadily and just hung onto him, all the way to the actual studio, Neros, Ali, Fraser, Dean and Jordan all turned around to look at them, Neros gave a confused look at Ashley then he looked back at Fazer

"Richard! What have you done to Ash?" Neros said, assuming that Fazer done it.

"I didn't do anything to her she just woke up actually she slept in the car" Fazer said, astounded at what Neros said.

"Fazer I guess you're having your recording session first then huh ?" Neros asked.

"Yep" Fazer said, and then he grabbed Ashley moved her from at the side of him to the front of him, and gently layer her down in a comfy couch.

"Let's go den brudda" Fazer said.

Fazer and Neros found a beat and then he wrote down some lyrics to the beat.

"That there lemme, break it off, all the pressure that you got, lemme take it off, I swear we're gonna make it hot, put your hands in the air don't stop, I'll knock you down like your Keri, forget your name like Rihanna, you can run the world Queen B, be unthinkable Alicia, we can go so far, if she let go, and I anit gonna leave wid out her, this is for the girl that can get down low, the whole club wanna see you go, hey!, shake, shake like you're famous girl, head back, lay it down like a vegas girl, bass coming up so hard, that little dress breaking every heart, hey!, shake, shake like you're famous girl, head back, lay it down like a vegas girl, roll the dice, I got your number, hit the jackpot, underneath the covers, intoxicated, you're like a drug girl, grab a glass gonna run, tequila, tequila, tequila, tequila, tequila, da, da, da, da, da, da, I'll knock you down like your Keri, forget your name like Rihanna, you can run the world Queen B, be unthinkable Alicia, we can go so far, if she let go, and I anit gonna leave wid out her, this is for the girl that can get down low, the whole club wanna see you go, hey!, shake, shake like you're famous girl, head back, lay it down like a vegas girl, bass coming up so hard, that little dress breaking every heart, hey!, shake, shake like you're famous girl, head back, lay it down like a vegas girl, it feels so right, every night, like a vegas girl, a vegas girl, a vegas girl, a vegas girl, a vegas girl, a vegas girl, a vegas girl, a vegas girl, t-t-thi-thi-this is for the girl that can get down low, the whole club wanna see you go, hey!, shake, shake like you're famous girl, head back, lay it down like a vegas girl, bass coming up so hard, that little dress breaking every heart, hey!, shake, shake like you're famous girl, head back, lay it down like a vegas girl, like a vegas girl, a vegas girl, a vegas girl."

And that was it he recorded the song in the booth while Ashley took pictures and tweeted.

When it came to Ashley turn her producers and directors had e-mailed the beat and Neros had to download it to his mixer and Ashley got in the booth and sang her lyrics meanwhile Fazer did the same thing Ashley did; took pictures and Ashley sang.

"Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save, better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave, if I show you then I know you, won't tell what I said, cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead, why do you smile like you have told a secret, now you're telling lies, cause you're the one to keep it, but no one keeps a secret, no one keeps a secret, why when we do our darkest deeds, do we tell? They burn in our brains, become a living hell, cause everyone tells, everyone tells, Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save, better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave, if I show you then I know you, won't tell what I said, cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead, look into my eyes, now you're getting sleepy, are you hypnotized, by secrets that you're keeping?, I know what you're keeping, I know what you're keeping, you swore you'd never tell, you swore you'd never tell, you swore you'd never tell, you swore you'd never tell, Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save, better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave, if I show you then I know you, won't tell what I said, cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead, Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save, better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave, if I show you then I know you, won't tell what I said, cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead, Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save, better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave, if I show you then I know you, won't tell what I said, cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead, yes two can keep a secret if one of us is... dead" And as soon as Ashley had finished singing Neros was amazed.

"Neros what's that look on your face for, did I hit a bad note somewhere ?" Ashley asked.

Fazer got up and laughed,.

"Baby he's just amazed at your amazing voice that's all" Fazer said.

Ashley came out of the booth and walked up to Fazer gave him a 10 second kissed then sat down on him.

"Pete, you want me to stay behind and help you or ?" Fazer asked.

"Nah it's fine Fazer you should go home with A" Neros said.

Fazer said ok and got back to Ashley and they were all finally home, and Ashley turned on the lights to find it not turning on, in fact nothing was on, it was like the place had been demolished the place seemed empty and freaky without the light in the room, and Fazer was immediately alarmed, so alarmed he stuck Ashley close to him and moved using both their phones.

What will happen comment and/or vote please.

Follow me on twitter @Shant3llL0rd thankyou .