Chapter 8 - Who Said Romance Was Dead ?

Ashley and Fazer woke up, Ashleys woke up with a sore throat and Fazer woke up comforting her.

"Baby girl its ok, I promise, just drink some lemon and honey, you don't really have anything accept a doctors appointment right you did all of that acting yesterday" Fazer said.

"Yeah, I know, my throat hurts so much, I just want her out of me, I don't wanna end up hurting too" Ashley said.

"Ohh, baby don't be silly, you could never hurt our baby, just believe ok, hey she'll be out in 1 month, just concentrate on acting and singing and trust she'll be out soon enough" Fazer said.

Ashley kissed him tenderly but he was determined to make it passionate and deeper he kissed her even harder, he grabbed her leg and turned her over so she was on him, "I love you" the only three words that came out of their mouths, Ashley made the kiss a little deeper, and they just stuck to kissing for a while and Ashley was the first one to break the silence when he was about to take it even further, he started unbuttoning and Ashley spoke.

"No Fazer, I don't wanna give you my sore throat you need your voice for the studio babe" Ashley said.

"Well trust me this is well worth it, I've recorded nearly 10 songs we just need 2 more and I'm not gonna rush, babe so where were we ?" Fazer said.

Fazer grabbed Ashley shirt again and carried on unbuttoning whilst Ashley quickly took off his trousers and then looked into Fazers eyes and kissed him, Fazer finished unbuttoning and Fazer went inside her and what happened next was amazing to the both of them, now who said romance was dead ?.

2 hours later and Ashley relaxed on Fazer, they're on the couch Ashleys sipping her honey and lemon, they're watching As Dead As It Gets.

"I still think they did way too many takes off Jake throwing rocks st my window, bless him, his throwing is so bad" Ashley said.

"How many takes, did you both do?" Fazer asked.

"Well he did 8 and I did double that just laughing at his, shit throwing skills" Ashley laughed.

Fazer kissed her.

"Was that a 'shutup you're boring me kiss' or an 'Ashley I love you kiss' ?" Ashley asked.

"Bit of both" Fazer said, " hey you wanna go get ready for your doctors appointment now ?".

Just as Fazer said it Ashley got up and got her coat she got her back her phone and her boots she curled her hair and did her make up she printed her nails two different colors, whilst Fazer got his little jacket on his shoes, his phone, his wallet and his car keys.

Ashley was about to walk out the door, when Fazer walked over and shut it, he put one put one arm up over her as she turned around.

"All that for a doctors appointment, can you take at least one thing off, at least ?" Fazer asked.

"I could but that would take 10 minutes just to get off" Ashley said as she was walking over to the bathroom,

"Ok baby, you've slipped this one" Fazer said, grabbing her hand and pulling her back fo him, but he dug into his pockets and found some sunglasses, he put them on her, and she questioned him with her eyes

"Well your gonna get that mascara and eye shadow hidden or off, somehow, someway" Fazer said.

"Well i can tell your gonna be a very over-protective father, to this little girl" Ashley said whilst holding her big baby bump.

They got to the doctors and sat down for about 2 minutes before both Ashley and Fazer read the screen that Said; Ashley Emma, Room 2.

"Hello, to the both of you" the doctor said.

"Hi" Fazer and Ashley said.

"So Ashley if you would like to lay on the bed" the doctor said.

And just as Ashley got up the doctor put a seat next to the bed for Fazer to sit on.

The doctor moved the little machine around on her stomach and they saw the baby girl, Fazer cried a little knowing he took part in her creation.

Once the doctor gave them the film and the photo they got back home, Ashley wrote a song and had honey and lemon and then icecream and carrots, her cravings were strange put mist pregnant women's cravings were strange.

After that they had sex twice after that during a movie and they then fell asleep.

Hey who said romance was dead !