Chapter 14 - A Whole Lot Of Love

Ashley woke up the next day to the sound of Ava crying she breastfeed her and put her back in her cot, Fazer got up to change her happy and put her back in her cot.

Ashley was talking with Kaley whilst cooking breakfast.

"Hey Ash" Kaley said.

"Hey K" Ashley said.

"We need to talk" Kaley said.

"About what ?" Ashley asked.

"About Zoe and Robbie and we need to find out who anon is before it's too late" Kaley said.

"I know you're right, you know I want to aswell but I don't wanna bring all this drama into Avas life she's just a baby she shouldn't be brought into this shit especially since she didn't ask for it" Ashley said.

"So when are you going to deal with it Ash, you know you need to" Kaley said.

"Yes I said I know that K, I just need some time I want to give it about 2 weeks" Ashley said.

"I just need to be there for family right now" Ashley said.

Ashley turned off the stove and called everyone down for dinner, Ashley put the baby monitor on the back of her shorts, Kaley kept looking over at Ashley her eyes said everything, Ashleys phone went off at the same time as the baby monitor did.

Ashley went upstairs to find Ava not in her cot, she turned around and saw her on the floor with a note on her.

"Lets find out what becomes of the broken hearted, when your heart skips a beat, its dangerous game, in a dangerous world Ash".

Ashley took the note off and ripped it up as she put it in the bin she came back to Ava.

"Hello you, sshhh Mamas here don't worry baba" Ashley said, as she picked her up.

Kaley came upstairs.

"Kale, what are you doing up here ?" Ashley asked.

"I got bored, boys can be boring" Kaley said.

"Yeah, you just need to, talk on a 'level' with him, the kind where you're both not bored" Ashley said.

"And what's that for you and him ?" Kaley asked.

"Ava, acting, music, anything really he settles into what you're talking about and tries to understand" Ashley said.

"Is that why you love him ?" Kaley asked.

"Partly" Ashley said.

"Let's get this little one back to bed" Ashley said.

"What was wrong with her ?" Kaley asked.

"She was on the floor with a note from anon, but she was crying" Ashley said.

"Well she could've seen him, what did the note say ?" Kaley asked.

"Lets find out what becomes of the broken hearted, when your heart skips a beat, its dangerous game, in a dangerous world Ash" Ashley said.

"Shit, are you ok ?" Kaley asked.

"Yeah I'm all good, just please don't swear infront of Ava again" Ashley said, with a smile.

The girls came down.

"Hey mum just texted me she wants to see Ava sometime this week" Fazer said.

"Erm, tell her she can see her tomorrow sometime" Ashley said.

"You sure ?" Fazer asked.

"Yep" Ashley said.

"Ok" Fazer said.

After Fazer had texted his mum Ashley went upstairs, he shortly followed her.

"A, you're ok right ?" Fazer asked.

"I'm fine Fazer why'd you ask ?" Ashley asked.

"No reason, you just seemed a little depressed" Fazer said.

"I guess I am a little depressed though" Ashley said.

"And I know what you need" Fazer said.

"No we can't do it with everyone downstairs" Ashley said.

"Why, you want everyone watching us ?" Fazer said, jokingly.

Ashley pulled her script out of her draw.

"Right, for every line we get wrong, we'll take a piece of clothing off" Ashley said.

"Ok pass it" Fazer said, as he eyed her.

Fazer and Ashley learned lines.

"Ok what does Naya say when she realises that Kimberly could be dead ?" Fazer asks.

"Kim, knew the consequences of what she did, she knew nothing more, nothing less, even if Kim didn't know the consequences it would have happen, whoever this creepy fucker was he knew everything about her and he is sick" Ashley said.

"Well done" Fazer said.

"I think I could remember my own line" Ashley said.

"Not all the time" Fazer said.

After Ashleys turn, Fazer got his wrong, he took his t-shirt off, Ashley got one wrong, she took off her bra underdeath her t-shirt, Fazer then took off his pants and Ashley took off her t-shirt and when they were both butt asked, they jumped straight into bed.