who is the villian?

Arjun pov :

The sun rays falls on me. I blinked my eyes to adjust for the sunlight. I found a angel snuggling into me. My love. It was a most blissful time of my life. She looks like an child who needs her mothers warmth. I moved the hair which falls on her face. Then I started kiss her cheeks and followed to her neck. She started to giggle and push me.

Subhadra : what are you doing arya?

Arjun: this is so called kissing my love.

Subhadra : that I know, I asked you why are you kissing me, all over. It made tickle.

Arjun : cause I love my wifes giggles.

She smiled brightly.

Subhadra: ok arya we have to leave now I have lot of works to do.

With that we started our journey towards the palace. In the whole ride I found something was missing in her face. She seems like thinking about something so badly. I know she have responsibilities to take care. But she won't think of anything like that ever. She is not admiring the beauty around. She was so still. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. We fulfilled our desires, I know if she is not interested. So that not the problem whether she is shy or what. Omg this is so confusing. I am going to give it a time. Then maybe everything will be fine.

Subhadra pov :

Subhadra pov :

In the journey towards the palace. My mind started to race about the dream and letter that I got yesterday. Before the dream I felt like it maybe a prank or something but now i can't think like that. In the dream I saw my arjun death in front of my eyes. I couldn't erase the image out of my mind. I don't want my arya to leave me. At the same time, I have to see the person who is threatening us and it could be a trap too.

I am so confused now, I definitely know a rat is roaming in the palace but again a dead end cause we can't suspect all the people in the whole palace. It is going to be a one hell night.

Author pov :

Some where in a deepest jungle near indraprastha. A man was standing near the gates waiting for the information that what and all happened in the palace. A dasi came with the information says that everyone stayed inside the palace except arjun and subhadra. Informed him that the she mixed the magical flower which creates the bad dream and gave it to subhadra. He smiled and gave her a pouch of gold coins.
She dismissed herself.

Villains father: why are you make that woman as your pawn, we should had used panchali as pawn. Then we can easily capture the indraprasth.

Villain: no pitashri, my goal is only to defeat that arjun and chose subhadra because if we chao her mind we can make a huge break between the dwarka and indraprasth which the huge support for a peaceful ruling. Subhadra is the heart of everyone so it is a two in one shot. I don't want to rule the place of my enemy I want to destroy it .

Villains father: great son. I am very proud of you. Now we just have to wait for our pawn.

Villain : few more hours pitashri. Our game will begin.

They both laughed at their thought.

Subhadra pov :

Sun started to set, each and every minute makes me to feel fear. I don't know what to except from this . I mostly know it is a trap. But I can't make my move to tell anyone cause the rat can be anywhere. So I don't want to tell this to anyone but I am not that much naive to fall into the trap. So I went to letter room mixed my letter with the letter which has to reach the pandiya kingdom. They may be notice my every move so that I put my letter with state affair letters which travels to all the kingdom. So no one will doubt this letter. Without anyone noticing I put the letter on there. Now she is the only person I am excepting for my rescue.

It is going to be midnight soon. I slept with the kids today, cause arya is a warrior he can notify every single move of mine. Then I started to leave the room very slowly. I can't afford any mistakes by waking the kids then it won't be easy to make them sleep again. I moved towards the forest. It was so dark with the help of lamp I can only see the something clearly. After some time I felt like someone is following me. I turned around but I could find anyone. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

Person; well well atlast the lam fall into the trap amazingly.

I turned around to found agathan prince of adhaviya kingdom. I was confused. Cause I heard lot about him
from arya. He was also one of student studied under guru dron with my arya.

Subhadra: you are prince agathan right?

Agathan: very well then i dont have waste my time in introducing me. So you know about me studied with you husband right.

I nodded.

Subhadra: what do you want from me? Or is this a prank?

Agathan : PRANK,DO THINK I AM A JOKER?

He got angry raised and his hand to slap me but retreated.

Agathan:oh I can't have my helper with bruise, right.

Subhadra :then what do you want from me?

Agathan: ok straight to the point I like it. I want your husband's fame dear.

I started to laugh very hardly. I thought something serious. He behaved like a kid.

Agathan ; laugh dear no worries because you are going to laugh for few minutes now then I will change your life miserably. Cause for the fame I have to kill your husband.

My laughter stopped, the dream started to play in my mind. Maybe it's a indication for future.

Subhadra : no you can't do that? Do you think any less of pandavs?

Agathan: oh I know that dear, so that I am using you as my pawn.

Subhadra: how this is connect me with anything which is happening here? What I have to do.

Agathan : simple just gain arjuns hate.

I was shocked ,what is this guy,want this from me.making my arya hate me. Rather I will die.

Subhadra : what if I am not.

agathan: ohh sorry, little cuties of your family  will die. Cause I have too much rats to do that job for me. Kids are easy goal to  me and you can't be everywhere right.

Subhadra :evil bastard, you will regret your birth.

Agathan: if I  don't do it, I will regret it dear. Deal or not.

I am too much scared to take any of the decision. But I don't have any other option now. So I nodded. Will arya hate me..........

______________________________________

Hey guys,hope you like it,
See you guys in the next update,
See ya❤