𝓞𝓝𝓔!!

*𝖸/𝗇 𝖯𝖮𝖵*

Airport announcement: passengers for flight Gb 743 to Korea please go to gate 26.

I was sitting on the chair when I heard the airport announcement.

Hey I'm y/n, a 20 years old girl from india..Finally I am going away from this country, this country has not given me anything except hate.. Neither family nor friends supported, everyone is mean here..

What people know is to destroy others life. I Don't want to get attached to anyone anymore... sometimes it's better to be alone anyway, no one can hurt you. I don't want to cry anymore. What will result of it? I'll cry as hard as I can but still I can't erase those painful memories...

FLASHBACK

Y/n: AAAHHHH MAA DON'T HIT ME AAAHHHHH!!!

Mom: YOU BITCH YOU DESERVE THIS..WHO TOLD YOU TO ROAM AROUND WITH THAT SHARIK GUY. YOU TARNISHED OUR HONOR I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW I GAVE BIRTH TO A CHILD LIKE YOU..

y/n: maa please i love him and want to Marry him. Please let me marry him.

Mom: marry him? Didn't you see his family his background before falling for him. He doesn't even match with our standard and the cherry on the top he is almost an illiterate person..he don't know the difference between literate and illiterate, he can't speak English like you do. He doesn't have any manners.

Y/n: does it matter? No!! It doesn't matter for me if he can speak english or not, it doesn't matter for me if he has a standard like us or not. I love him and that's the only thing that matters for me..

Mom: SUHAIL~ isse andar leke jaa mujhe iski shakal nahi dekhni hai band karde isse iske kamre mein....

(take her inside I don't want to see her face, close her in its room)

PRESENT DAY.

I screamed, I screamed alot out of Pain but at the last i get to know that the silence is the most powerful scream and nobody can ever hear that scream.

What did i asked for? All i wanted was to fell loved, special and chosen but I think I was born to be alone.. you know the worst kind of sadness is not being able to explain or express your pain.

Okay whatever happened was my past I'm happy with my boys now..yes you are right I'm an army since years now and they are the reason of my happiness, well my existence actually they are the reason I'm still alive.

They taught me how to love myself, they taught me how to be myself, they taught me to work hard for my dreams, to be confident. They are my everything everything means EVERYTHING!!

I sat on my place, put the headphones on and started to listen BTS songs... while listening I started to think about what had happened to me in my past..

5 years ago
A/n pov

5 o'clock in the morning

she was performing her fazr prayer....
the rest of the house was sleeping. After finishing the prayer, he came out of his dairy and started writing his thoughts.

After writing her thoughts, she leaves to get ready for her school....After coming back prepares her backpack and after having breakfast goes out of the house...

She is waiting for her auto when one of her friend Saima comes and taps her shoulder from behind...she turned around to see her friend..

Saima: whassup gurl???

Y/n: nothing just going to that hell again!!

Saima: ohh my baby!! It's okay anyway I have to ask you something...

Y/n: go ahead

Saima: there is a boy who is irritating me from past year that he loves you and asking me to tell you about him liking you!!

Y/n: saima you know naa I'm not in this shit plus my parents will KILL me if they ever get to know about this shit..

Saima: hm you a right though.... it's okay I'll tell him to not bother me anymore..

Y/n: hm..

Bake to reality

I was humming to BTS song when someone patted my shoulder making me come out of my thoughts... it's a girl, I think she is also in my age...

??: Um sorry to disturb you but beside you there is my sit so can I ??

Y/n: ohhh no no you don't have to be sorry...come.

??: *Sits comfortably* um can i ask you something?

Y/n: okay ask..

??: Are you an army?

Y/n: yup I'm an army but how do you know?

??: You are listening to BTS songs..

Y/n: ohhh!!! You are also an army??

??: Yup I'm an army too!!

Y/n: wow!! By the way what's your name?

??: My name is zynab fatemah!!
ttiviii

Y/n: woahhhh you are a muslim... I'm also Muslim, my name is y/n Parveen..

Zynab: WOW!! Nice to meet you y/n..

our chit chat goes on....and we finally land to KOREA... it's really calming here..me and zynab also get to know each other she is from Haryana, her nature is kind and sweet I really like her..she also got scholarship to study Korea like me but unfortunately she is in different departments from mine....

Anyway I'm really tired because of this journey shit... I'm gonna take a nap good bye..

______________________________________

Hey my sugarplums!! How are you guys? I hope you all are doing just great sorry I'm late again but babies please try to understand me I don't have much time to write ffs because of college, presentations and other college work.... I'll try my best to update as soon as possible..

I want to put here every single thing, I want to express every single thing about my past and my experiences so please give me some time to write what I went through 🤗

SARANGHAE ❤️
BORAHAE 💜