𝓣𝓦𝓞!!

It's been an hour I woke up and I'm getting Hella bore I wanna do something...zynab also went to mart without Woking me up and now there is no one with whom I can spend some time...

The weather is also cloudy.. there no one is around, it feels so calm here. I hope I could feel this calmness in India too. I hope there is anyone who can understand me.

Y/n: let's just go for a walk..

*After sometime*

I was walking down the street when I saw a puppy on the middle of road and there was so much rush on the street so I went to pick the puppy..

??? POV

I came to one of the most famous mart in Korea CVS for groceries. As I came out of the mart i feel the urge of walking a little 😅 so I asked jungkook to go first.
Yes you guys get it right I'm KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

As i was walking i saw a girl..she is not korean i can say that but she is really beautiful she has a big dear like eyes, plumpy lips, long and straight hair. Her hair are sometimes hiding her eyes because of wind.

Suddenly she stopped walking and started to look at a particular place, my eyes went to where she was looking just to find a puppy in the middle of road..

She went to that puppy and started playing with him, I think she was helping that puppy. I was busy admiring her when my eyes fell on something that made my eyes widen there was a car coming towards her. The car is going to CRASH on her...

Taehyung: MISS MISS!!!

Y/n pov

I take the puppy on my arms than i heard a horn sound i turned around only to see a car was coming towards me due to fear I closed my eyes tightly ready to get hit but I didn't feel anything someone pulled me instead..

We fell down on the side of the road. I was on the top of him, he was wearing a mask so I couldn't be able to see his whole face but his eyes, he is looking familiar... I can see his eye that looking slightly worried probably for me.

I feel weird between our stomach so I stand up only to find that puppy..I give that man my hand to stand up and he did..

Taehyung: please focus on your surroundings too miss..

Y/n: I'm sorry mr I'll pay attention from now on by the way my name is y/n Parveen..

Taehyung: hey miss y/n nice to meet you but don't do that again okay!?

Y/n: ofcourse I'll not.. anyway what is your name mr?

Taehyung: um uh m-my na-name.. m-my na-me is su-suho yeah Lee suho..

Y/n: ohh nice to meet you mr lee suho.. I'm sorry but I have to go it's getting late my friend will eat me alive if I'll not show up my face to her..

Taehyung: yeah it's getting late you should go I have to go too..

Y/n: okay bye mr suho

Taehyung: bye miss y/n

______________________________________

FINALLY i did it anyway whassup!!! I have to show you guys something..it's kind of trailer for my this story..

{A/n: credit goes to it's real creator}

I just love this trailer..I watched it more than hundred times still couldn't get over of it and IT IS similar to my FF/life....

SARANGHAE ❤️
BORAHAE 💜