the Q&A

Thank you all for participating in this Q&A and also thank you for being patient with me. Tho this isn't really part of the story I still hope you will enjoy.
LETS GET STARTED!

To all the boys
Who loves y/n the most?

-namjoon: really we all do, I don't think anyone of us loves her more then another member.

To jungkook
What do you think about y/n?

-jungkook: she's amazing! She's like a little sister to me, she's very lovely and funny too.

To taehyung
Who is the best gamer?

-taehyung: I would say me, but buttttt it's really jungkook, that man is just unbeatable. Tho I think I might have a chance to beat him someday
-jungkook: I'm the best, he won't beat me. *pokes tongue*

To jimin
Do you favour y/n above the boys?

-jimin: don't tell them, but I do. But I mean if you know y/n you would too!

To hoseok
What do you love to do?

-hoseok: I like to collect buttons and just be around the other members and our lovely y/n. About the buttons, I actually am missing some
-y/n: *silently sneaks away*

To yoongi
How much do you care about y/n?

-yoongi: a lot, she's my everything, I will admit, I'm a softy for her.
Taehyung in the next cypher?

-yoongi: maybe
-taehyung: finally!!

To seeking
Who is prettier, you or y/n?

-seokjin: I mean no one can defeat this world wide handsome face, but y/n takes a decent shared 1st place with me. But I stay WWH

To namjoon
How does it feel to have another person living with you all?

-namjoon: we all had to adjust a bit, but we are all used to it now, it's like she has always been their, we also can't live without her anymore.
Wha do you think of y/n?

-namjoon: she's very joyful, clumsy sometimes like me, but really she makes our days a lot better!

To y/n
How is bangtan treating you? Also have a cookie 🍪

-Y/N: they treat me really well! They are the best! And thank you for the cookie I love it!!!
Girl, spill the tea whosthe softie of them boys?

-Y/N:*whispers* it's yoongi, he even has a cute kumanon stuffy on his lap while  producing.
Who gives the best cuddles and Head pats?

-Y/N: taehyunge gives the best cuddles and hoseokie the best head pats!
What do you like in each of the boys?

-Y/N: hmm well for jk I like his gaming skills, it's very fun to game with him. For taehyungie I love his cuddle sessions he plans every day 'so I feel loved' he says. For jimin, I like his height! He's like travel sized! For yoongiii I like his softie side even tho he hides it and for hoseokie I like his dance moves! I love dancing with him. I like jin his funny jokes and how he finds himself WWH and for namjoon I like how he is so smart!

To the author (me)
Where do you get inspiration and what do you do to overcome writers block?

-i get my inspiration from TV, daily life and other stories and book. I also try to mix my dreams in with this story to make it extra me haha. And I would say for writers block I just let it happen,  I try to keep writing tho so I will keep with the flow.
What do you do when you have a story but after some chapters you don't know how to go further?

- I try to think from the readers point, as a reader what would I like to happen in the story in the next chapters?I try to start writing form that point. I will also try to ge multiple inspiration point and ask opinions from friends what the would like to see

Well guys tha was the Q&A I hope you all liked it! I hope to be back with a real chapter soon. Bye bye!