4: sick Hybrid

YOUR P.O.V
you woke up feeling the most terrible you ever had. Your stomach was aching just like your head and you felt really dizzy and hot. Normally you would be the first or second to wake up but this time you stayed in bed which concerned bts and even more when yoongi was up before you

BTS P.O.V
it was 12 pm by now and Jin was making lunch in the kitchen. "guys shouldn't we check up on Y/N" Taehyung said. You could clearly hear his concerns in his eyes. "mabye she's just really tired and still sleeping, remember she says up pretty late to play in the backyard" Namjoon said back. "I agree with Taehyung-hyung, sorry Namjoon-hyung. We can at least look if she's okay, we don't have to wake her up" Jungkook said. "okay but you're going because you know how she gets when you accidendly wake her up" Namjoon said back. with that Jungkook started to walk up stairs to Y/N's room while thinking back to the last time they accidendly woke here up while shivering. that was for all the members a scary moment.

YOUR P.O.V
i was still laying in bed with a terrible stomach-ache and dizziness when Jungkook walked in to my room. "Ooh hey Y/N you're awake.i was just checking so i will leave now" Jungkook said not even looking at you too scared he or someone else had woken you up while turning back to leave your room. "No Jungkookie please wait up" you quickly called out. Jungkook heard the pain in your voice and turned back around to face you by the speed of sound. "Y/N, are you okay, whats wrong?" worry was clearly heard in his voice. "i don't feel well. please saty here. don't leave me." you said almost on the verge of tears. "ooh Y/N, don't worry i won't leave" he said while walking over your bed, sitting at the edge. you immediatly took this as the opportunity to lay your head on his lap ( cuddles make everything better).

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
I looked down at her laying at my lap. 'she is so precious' i thought. i softly played with her hair while she dosed of when Jin stormed in. "JUNGKOOK WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG!!!! ARE YOU STILL ALIVE OR DID OUR HYBRID EAT YOU UP!" Jin said while laughing (*insert wisperchield laugh*). i immediatly shot him a glare making him shut up. "oh um sorry,but what's wrong" Jin asked this time talking a lot softer. "i'm not sure yet. when i came in and wanted to leave, she didn't want me to leave and she sounded in pain" jungkook told jin. "i will get some medicines while you found out what's wrong with her". "okay" replied jungkook to jin with a soft nod.
"Y/N, baby can you tell me what's wrong so we can help you?" jungkook asked the hybrid onhis lap. a quick "dizzy" and "stomach hurt" came out of her mouth before snuggling closer to Jungkook. "aww poor baby, jin is on his way with medicine, so you will fell better" Jungkook said, still stoking her hair. then Jin walked in with the medicine. "and?" he asked "did she tell you what's wrong". "yes. she said she was dizzy and her stomach hurted". "okay give her this. that should help" jin responded. "okay, thank you hyung" jungkook said while taking the medicine. After Jin walked out of the room he gave (with some stuggle) you your medicine and left you so you could sleep a little more and get better.

- hey guys! sorry it took me so long to updat again. i'm absolutely amazed by how many reads and votes this book already has! you guys are amazing. for the next chapters you can send requests. you can send those with pm or by just leaving your request in the commenst. only thing, it ofc needs to fit in the story. that's it for now.i hope you all enjoyed this chapter. byee guyss!!-

-quick edit, some parts disappeared so I'm trying to fix that. Sorry far that-