2: vet

YOUR P.O.V

you were slowley walking with them to their house, not expecting to see a big ass mansion. you then heard laughing. you looked up seeing the boys laughing at you. "Let's go in i wanna sleep" one of them said. the all nodded and walked in. "okay let's go sleep, i have a feeling tomorrow will be a long day" the one with the broad shoulders said while looking at me. 'why is he looking at me like that' i asked myself before jumping on the couch before drifting to sleep.

BTS P.O.V

"Okay let's go sleep, i have a feeling tomorrow is gonna be a long day" jin said alread feeling guilty of what's going to happen tomorrow. while walking home the boy have been talking wether or not to take the wolf to the vet. since they wanted to keep the wolf they decided that going to the vet would be the best option. we then al decided to go to bed early since we already knew this was not going to go easy.

~TIME SKIP NEXT MORNING~

YOUR P.O.V

i woke the next morning with all the boys looking at me as if they did something really wrong. i tilted my head to the side out of confusion, when one of them nodded and two others walked up to me putting me in a pet travelcage (or however you call that). i immidetly started growling. then 1 of them startet wolking towarts me. "we are really sorry but we really need to do this" he said to me and then the all started walking towards the van with me still inside the cage. Before they stepped in the van they first put a blanket around my cage so I couldn't see where we were going.

-TIME SKIP-

I finally felt the van stopping and the doors opening. Suddenly I knew where we were 'the hybrid vet'. Even though I couldn't see it I smelled it, I smelt the other hybrids and their fear. They kept walking until they stood still and started talking "we're here for our appointment with our wolf hybrid" I heard one of them say. "of course, follow me the vet is already waiting for you guys". They they started walking again untill I felt them fut my cage at a table. Suddenly the blanked was pulled of and the door of my cage was opened. "so guys tell me about your hybrid" the vet said. "we found her yesterday in an alley, we don't know much about her yet, but we wanna keep her for sure. That's why we're here, to have here a check up and to sign up some documents to make her our official Hybrid". "well let's start the check up then, one of you guys can sigh the documents in the mean time". They all looked at each other and then playing rock, paper, scissor (I don't know how to say I'm not English Srry). Probably because they were scared of me. Eventually the small one with the plumb lips left to sigh them. "okay, so who of you is gonna hold her because I can't do this alone she's to strong for me" the vet suddenly said. At that moment I knew this wouldn't be a fun check up and started growling. "umh Jungkook, your the strongest so you're gonna go it" he gave them a glare before walking up to me. I immediately started growling at him. "please we don't wanna hurt you, this is the best for you. Otherwise we can't keep you". Even though you were still growling you still walked up to him. "okay I'm gonna do this real fast and then we are al done" the vet said and even before I could react I felt a sting. At that moment I Knew I've gotten a vaccine. Luckily after that I was done and we could go back home.

-hey guys sorry it took me so long to update a knew chapter I will try to opload chapter 3 sooner. Anyways hope you enjoy:) -