copyright

copyright © 2021, 2022 chris smith    All rights reserved.

cover photo pixabay.com

Cover design copyright © 2021 chris smith

This book is based on a true story. Some events have been compressed for time. All persons within are actual individuals; there are no composite characters or scenes. Names and characteristics have been changed to respect privacy.

The author of this book does not dispense medical advice or prescribe any technique as a form of treatment for physical, mental/emotional, and/or medical problems without the advice of a physician, either directly or indirectly. The intent of the author is only to offer information of a general nature to help you in your quest for emotional and spiritual well-being. In the event you use any of the information in this book for yourself, which is your right [dependent on the laws of your city, county, state and or country], the author and the publisher assume no responsibility for your actions.

No therapeutic or medical claims are either implied or made. The information/statement is the opinions of the author only, and is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. The statements made are not intended to be used as medical advice, nor is the information intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult with your Medical Care Provider before initiating or altering any medical treatment.

The statements contained in this book do not express the views of any nutritional, and/or health companies and have not been approved/endorsed by any such companies in any way. Said companies do not market their products for medical use and their products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, heal, or cure any disease or physical/emotional/mental disorder.

None of the quotes used, signify endorsement in any way by the respective individuals/heirs/successors, companies, blogs, sources, to the author, this book/s, or any other creation. They are used under "Fair Use" of U. S. Copyright. http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html

Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the copyright owner except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.