chapter 30

Varun - when I reached there there is a huge blast. Cops arrived and said no one is alive.

I tried to go, but they stopped and fire engine also doing there job to stop the fire.

Cops - go inside and check if anyone is alive.

Sir no one.

Varun - am I halogenating things. Lyra I shouted loudly, tears are rolling down. I can't take it.

Cops are bringing fully burnt bodies there I recognized Myra, she is completely burnt.

Sir, is there any chance that anyone survived.

Cops - no sir all dead.

Varun - I collapsed there for a minute and my gut feeling is saying that nothing is happened to my Lyra and my baby.

I searched everywhere. I want them. Cops conformed that my wife died.

Arun and navya immediately reached to me as soon as they saw the news.

Navya - what happened varun. Say something.

Varun - I narrated everything. I can't live without Lyra.

Navya - he really changed and he truly loved her. Why always bad happening to these people.

Varun - both given me the moral support I need at that's time. But still I have a hope that she is alive.

It's been 5 years since this incident happens.

I buried myself in the work for distraction. I'm no longer smiling. I self isolated myself. I can't sleep now properly because when ever I tried to sleep, her face appears in front of me. This is her house. And this house filled with her memories. Every inch, every thing reminds me of her.

I never find anyone like her. She brought goodness in me. She thought me how to smile again. She thought me how to love a person unconditionally.

I find it hard to understand in my mind what it means to love you after you are dead. But I want to feel your presence and I need that care and affection that no one showed me unconditionally.

I love you Lyra, I kissed the photo frame where she is looking at me adoringly

All said to me move on , now she is no more. But want to tell everyone is that I think of you every day and I keep your spirit alive, ever present in my mind.

I hugged the photo frame and kissed her photo for one last time and kept it in the same place.

I went to office and I have many meetings and I have a flight to America this evening.

Later I left to airport and boarded the flight. I completed my meetings. While returning I ordered a coffee. There I heared the voice, mumma I'm here.

Ishaan wait I'm coming, there I saw her holding the boy.

I can't believe this, is she really her or am I haloginating. I immediately tried to reach her, but she disappeared in the crowd..

Is Lyra alive? What happened to her? What makes her to leave varun, the love of her life?

This is it guys this is the end of the story. Hope you all enjoyed the book. And thank you for your constant support and motivating for me to write.

Please guess your thoughts about above questions and please do comment your opinions on comment section it can be anything.

And do check my new book and tell me how is it.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/284787761?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=shikagupta170&wp_originator=Bvk2Ipt4cE1DKYRizwz6TtE3ScyHmZadQ0iQBotliVzsyKk7ONf2cM1H5CBtNLgwIClezkg18Mxs0hecwg1ZKF5CaAFnF0HSaKetYmK49EIUpgc7mb1eHVhT%2BjKflCgN