chapter 33

Present day

Varun- how can she be alive. And my child too. Am I imagining things. I saw their bodies right.

I need to know what happened. That bitch lied to me. How can that be possible.

She can't do such things . She is after all hell scared of me.

If I got to know that she is my Lyra. I will make her life hell, which she never imagined in her dreams too. I will whip her like hell. And make sure I will ripp her skin with my belt.

Get ready Lyra. If I get conformed you are alive. I will definitely destroy you.

She will get her punishment. And as I came here for meeting and for an award function .

I need to get ready. After all today is my day.

I went to venue. All the business magnets are present there.

And the function started.

After sometime, anchor started to announce the entrepreneur of the year.

I'm about to get up.

Anchor - let's welcome Mrs. Lyra knight.

She is the inspiration for many women, who want to aspire their dreams in business world.

She started with a start up company and now it is one of the million dollar company. And let's welcome her to Dias.

Lyra - thank you so much everyone. I'm very happy to recieve this award. And I specially thank my grand parents who supported me at my crucial time and my husband Mr.damian knight, who always supported me in my all situations, weather it is bad or good.

And how can I forget my little one, my life ishaan. Thank you dear. Mumma loves you.

Varun- what the hell is happening here. What I'm hearing. She got married again.
And she is the business woman.

And how can she have that much guts. When she was with me. She is just too scared to even talk.

And this bitch, makes my son to call another person dad.

I want to kill her. I'm getting furious and I went to her.

You who're. She is laughing there. And when I shouted at her, she turned gracefully .

Lyra - I'm in shock when I saw him. That day I too saw him. When I called ishaan on road.

I'm prepared for everything. I'm no longer that Lyra who tolerates every nonsense this man did to me.

I'm no longer that person who got scared while seeing him.

I turned around when he called me loudly. At first I thought not to attend this award function. But when I saw the guest list, I decided to attend the venue.

I want to show him. And I want to punish him for everything he did to me. I will make sure he will suffer.

He thought while looking at him I will get scared and I will cry. I'm prepared for everything.

I smiled gracefully. Hello Mr. Agarwal.

Varun- you bitch, how can you do this to me. How can you marry someone else.

Lyra - hold on. Who the hell are you to question me. First you don't have permission to talk to me. And you dare to talk to me in that tone.

"I know he loses his sense when I provoke him and now he is furious "

Varun- you bitch, now I can show your position.

Lyra - he raised his hand to slap me. And I catched his hand slapped him hardly. And my bodyguards surrounded me.

Don't you dare Mr. Varun agarwal. I will make sure you will regret with this your act.

And I punched him hardly and his face bruised. And I can see my husband , who is smiling at the corner, while observing everything I'm doing.

Why are you laughing?

Damian - impressed madam. I enjoyed the show today. One minute darling, I need to talk.

Lyra - he went to varun.

Damian - brother, how is the punch. Is it painful. My wife is too strong, next time prepare well. Better luck next time.

And I took her hand we left the place while laughing hardly.

Guys I will write one chapter her past life and one chapter her present life. So we can balance both the current situation and past one. What do you guys think about it. Tell me. And do like this chapter and tell me your opinion in comment section.