Cast

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight I only own my OCs, their storyline and the changes to the original plot and storyline. This story will be set in 1950 to begin with.

————————————————————————

Character Portrayals:

Eiza González as Aiyana. (Meaning= external blossom. Pronounced = ai- yAA- nuh). Orenda's daughter. She is Jasper's true mate or soulmate.

She is 5"5 with a slim build, long black hair and dark brown eyes. She has a right dimpled smile, and a lighter skin than that of her family and her tribe due to her father's Mexican heritage. Aiyana is half-mortal and half-immortal. She was born in Pantanal wetlands, Amazon, South America in 1963 and became fully grown in 1970 stopping at eighteen years of age.

Aiyana is very outgoing, has a sharp tongue at times, and likes to explore their home in the Amazon, and help out their tribe when she can, (much like her mother), but sticks very close to her aunts. Like her Aunt Senna, Aiyana often wears her hair in a braid and wears animal skins.

Gifts/Abilities:

* Photo-Umbrakinesis. She can manipulate light with darkness properties, darkness with light properties, or both light and darkness simultaneously. And she can also create weapons with her abilities.

* Like her aunt, Aiyana has very wild but also an extremely graceful fighting style that she looks like she's dancing.

————————————————————————

Jackson Rathbone as Major Jasper Joshua Whitlock Hale. He is Aiyana's True mate or soulmate.

He loves Aiyana with all that he has. He was never with Alice, she is a little sister to him and his best friend. He joins the Cullen's in 1950, but two decades later in 1970, he gets a call from Peter informing him about his mate so he leaves the Cullen's and heads to the Amazon to find her. Senna teaches him how to use his powers while hunting so the guilt, grief and depression doesn't affect him anymore.

He was born in Houston, Texas in 1844, and changed into a vampire in 1863 at the age of 19. He has curly honey-blonde hair down to his collarbone, his eyes were brown when he was human, red with Maria's army, and golden for the time he lives with the Cullens before going to red once more. He is 6"3 and has a muscular but lean build.

Gifts/Abilities:

* Pathokinesis (sensing and controlling emotions).
* Advanced strength (not as much as Emmett) and speed.
*Strategy