Chapter One, New Beginnings

Panama City, Panama, Central America

Jasper ran as fast as he could, in a hurry to get to his mate as fast as possible. Before he knew it, he was on the edge of Panama City, Panama where he was supposed to meet Peter and Char. Jasper didn't have too long to wait before he heard two fast running feet behind him and the scents of his best friends wafting on the breeze; a moment later they were standing before him.
"Hello Major." Peter and Char greeted Jasper.
"Hello Lieutenant and hello Captain." Jasper greeted his friends. "How do you know they'll accept me into their Coven?" Jasper asked, pausing to quickly hunt a deer before they moved on.
"Come now, Major." Char crooned in a slightly disappointed tone but mostly teasing. "You know about Peter's gift, plus we sent a message ahead to the head of the Coven, Kachiri."

"It's not a gift, my love, I just know shit." Peter gently reprimanded Char, causing Char and Jasper to laugh.
Once Peter and Char had hunted their fill (capturing a lowlife each and disposed of the three carcasses) the trio set off once again, Peter filling Jasper in on all held had been able to gather about the Coven and its members. Which admittedly wasn't much but thanks to his Gift he was able to fill in the blanks that he couldn't find from others. After a two day journey, they were approaching the border of the Amazon forest - where they were meeting Kachiri and the rest of the Coven - and Jasper was prepared about the Coven as he could be from an outsider's perspective.
"Now, we just have to wait. I doubt we will have to wait long." Char commented. And she was right.

A few moments after Char had finished speaking they heard rustling come from high within the trees. Suddenly, the rustling stopped when four women dressed in nothing but animal skins to cover their modesty appeared before them. Although, you could tell the familial resemblance between the quartet, they were also different in appearance as well as height. Despite how hard it is to tell a vampire's age by appearance; Jasper and his friends had a good guess. The second tallest out of the quartet of women standing before them appeared to be the eldest in around her thirties, she also had muscular limbs matched with a slim build, wild black hair, dark coloured skin, and big, round blood red eyes.