Chapter Four, Rage and Drama

"Why can you and Edward never mind your own goddamned business!!!" Rosalie shouted at Alice, no, raged at her. Alice had just informed them all of the vision she had, the phone call from Edward and where Edward had actually been. Antagonising Jasper, Aiyana and Aiyana's aunties; something which Alice knew about.
"We know next to nothing about any of them!" Alice shouted, throwing her hands up in the air in frustration. 'Why do none of you get that!' Alice screamed inside her mind.
"He's not your mate Alice! I am!" Gwen shouted, hurt bleeding through into her voice as blue flames flickered to life around her clenched fists. "Do you love him?"
"What!? No!" Alice protested. "I love you Gwen, I just want us to be together again and he left too quickly.."
"Alice," Esme said gently, resting a hand on the shorter girl's shoulder.

That's what any of us would do. You travelled for miles to be with Gwen, so leave Jasper alone to be with his mate and focus on fixing the mess you've made with your own mate." She advised firmly. Alice sighed and slumped down onto the sofa behind her.
"You and Edward can't always have everything your away or control everything." Rosalie snapped, not as gentle as Esme. "We're not things for you both to control we're human beings, even if we're vampires now, you both carry on like this and it's not just going to be Jasper that hates you and Edward, it'll be the rest of us as well." She added, flicking her blonde sheet of hair behind her shoulder as she whirled around on her heel, grasped Emmett's hand and took off into the forest for them to hunt.

"I've really screwed up, huh?" Alice sighed, rubbing her hands through her hair.
"No shit Sherlock!" Gwen snapped, storming out of the room, her fists shaking as fire still flickered around them causing Alice to sigh once more as she tried to merge herself with the sofa to hide from her mistakes instead of facing them.

***

While drama was unfolding with Cullens, Jasper had visited the tribe jeweller intending on creating a special necklace for his darling Aiyana. As he approached the edge of dense forest the name of the very store that Jasper was after came into view bringing with it a smile upon his rose coloured lips: 'Wohali Atsanvdodi' or Eagle Jewellery. It was run by a very good man from the tribe that Jasper was friends with, Ahuli, and his wife, Inola. Their three children often helped out as well when they weren't protecting the tribe or hanging out with Aiyana as they were very good friends of hers. The five of them actually made all of the jewellery by hand.