"𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤."

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

(Outfit for the Grill up top)

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄  𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃. Who? You might be asking yourself and well it boiled down to two-no three people at this current moment in time. The newbie, better known as Stefan Salvatore or as she knew him The Ripper of Monterey, Elena Gilbert and the absolute Marshmallow Mutation that was her history teacher Mr. Tanner.

All for different reasons but all for the same offences of pissing off the already drained Bonnie Bennett.

Mr. Tanner for just being the absolute Angel (demon) he normally was. Stefan Salvatore for staring at her all throughout the day and Elena Gilbert for moping because she never caught the fucking Bastard looking her way at all, too busy monitoring Bonnie's threat level.

She was so ready to throw in the towel when she burst through the school doors and made a straight B-line for her car. Home. Sleep. Home. 

Her heels clicked sharply against the pavement, her black trench coat billowing behind her like she was just out of the Matrix movie as she made her escape.

Only to stop when Elena called after her, "Bonnie, where the hells the fire, slow down!"

"I can't spend another second in that Hell Hole, Elena I need a hard few hours of R&R," Bonnie huffed turning to pout at the brunette who mocked her expression in good humour.

"Oh you poor thing," Elena cooed reaching forward to pinch Bonnie's cheeks as she did so. "I was just making sure if you'll be at the grill later."

Bonnie scoffed as they walked at a leisurely pace towards her car, "Of course, do I look like I have a death wish? Caroline may be blonde and bubbly but goddamn is she terrifying!"

Elena burst into agreeable laughter, having to stop in place for a moment. Bonnie stopped and watched her a small smile pulling at her lips at the sight, for a second she saw the friend that died on the bridge as she wheezed and clutched her stomach. "Do you remember that one time in tenth grade when we tried to blow off Duke's party and Care broke in through your window?"

"Don't remind me! I thought she was Annabel there to drag me to the depths of hell!" Bonnie giggled at the memory. "Oh Care."

Bonnie unlocked her car and turned to Elena who as still grinning, "You need me to drop you home?"