"𝐁𝐚𝐝, 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐣𝐨."

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

(Outfits for the part up top^^)

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 later that evening, while Bonnie sat on the floor of her room painting her nails with a mauve

"What colour are you wearing again?"

"Purple," Bonnie.

"I don't have purple."

"You have a sage green," Bonnie pointed out. "A dress I bought for this very occasion," she levelled her blonde friend with an exasperated glare. "And if you look in that bag over there," she pointed to the corner wear her clothing bag sat, "You'll find a pair of matching Louboutin heels, but obviously my efforts have gone to waste."

Caroline released a loud squeal as she ran across the room to rummage through Bonnie's heels finding a pair of sage green red bottom heels, "I love you," Caroline whispered reverently, clutching the the heels close to her chest.

"Do you?"

"So much, marry me."

"I'll think about it."

"I love you."

"Hm."

~~~~

"Can you come over?" Elena asked over the phone and Bonnie clicked her teeth looking at the different perfumes laid out before her.

"Can't," Bonnie hummed sandwiching her phone between her shoulder and cheek, gripping a sample swatch she sprayed the the end and took a small sniff.

Oh that was good, sweet, definitely a Caroline smell.

Looking to the worker she held up the perfume with a smile, "One please," she mouthed as she went back to browsing as the employee pulled out a box of what she asked for. "I'm like an hour away," she said down the phone.

"Why would you be an hour away?"

"I need new perfume, I'm out, do you need one? I found one that smells like you should," Bonnie said picking up a flower shaped perfume, she like flowery scents but that one was a bit too strong.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Elena you smell like flowers and depression."

The employee released a little shocked snort from where she stood and Bonnie grinned cheekily at her. "You need something calming, Sandalwood maybe, I love Sandalwood."