"𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐨."

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

(Outfits up top^^^ imagine a black witches hat, no sleeves and cloak thrown over her shoulders for Bonnie.)

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒. She had her Grams call into school to give her a few days off and she spent her days holed up in her room planning the spectacular slaughter of the Salvatore brothers only stopping when Caroline showed up with Home work and notes for her to do.

Her Grams told her to let it go, that karma would get them.

Jokes on Grams, Bonnie was Karma.

And Joke's on them, because Bonnie was patient and vindictive.

"You're coming to school today," Caroline harrumphed as she barged into Bonnie's room Thursday morning. Bonnie who had been laying flat on her stomach grumbled incoherently. "You're coming to school because Elena has been mopping about Stefan since the car wash and I let you off the hook with that because I felt bad that you almost became mountain lion chow and because she's gotten so boring. I need my fun friend to sit next to me and talk shit about everybody we hate."

"Or," Bonnie began, "This is just a suggestion, you can skip school and spend the day with me, in bed. And we can talk shit about all the people we hate right here."

"And ruin my perfect attendance so early into the year? You must've lost your mind," Caroline hummed, and Bonnie could hear her rummaging through her closet. "Okay, how about we match, jean shorts to match my skirt—Ooh this is cute, and some chunky heels! I'm borrowing your black ones by the way."

"Have at it."

"Great,  now up you get."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

Caroline jumped onto the bed, stepped over Bonnie's sprawled body and Bergen to kick her out of bed. "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Up! Up! Up!"

"Okay! Fine I'm up!" Bonnie grumped, sliding out of bed with an angry groan. "Are you sure you didn't wield a whip in a past life."

"Bonnie Bennett!" Caroline rage and Bonnie squeaked making a mad dash for the bathroom. "I'm gonna kick your ass!"

~~~

"Hold up!" Bonnie snapped, "Why am I just finding out Vicki Donovan is missing?!"

"Oh, that totally slipped my mind," Caroline hummed as they walked into school. "There's gonna be a search party or something but more importantly, I already have our costumes picked out for the Halloween Party."