Part 10

I wake up to a rainy sky outside my opened curtains. I stretch a bit and breathe. I quickly get out of bed and into my bathroom, where my toothbrush is not. Damnit, it's still in Alyssa's room. Alyssa. Oh right. 

I kissed her last night.

I feel a little uneasy thinking about it. In a good way, I suppose. I look at myself in the mirror and think about how I looked. She must think I'm handsome, right? I put up such a front around her. Acting all cool and sly. 

I blush and feel my hot skin. I really hope she thinks strongly of me.

-

I step out of my room to be facing CeCe, Madelyn, Leorio, and Alyssa. We all just stand there a bit awkwardly. CeCe steps out first, turning her nose up at Madelyn. Madelyn proceeds to follow behind making fowl faces. I follow them, and Alyssa follows me. 

I smile back at her and she does the same cute blushy face a usual. She walks beside me closely.

We all get onto the elevator. I can feel the tenseness in the air. 

"Wow, I think CeCe forgot to put on deodorant." Madelyn breaks the silence.

I hear Leorio snicker. Alyssa and I look at each other with non-surprised faces. CeCe grumbles and turns around to look at Madelyn.

"Wow, I think Madelyn forgot to drain the cum from her stank pussy."

Everyone stopped laughing. I made the most unpleasant face and stepped back a bit.

Madelyn grabbed Leorio's arm and shielded herself. "What the fuck?" She said.

It goes silent as the elevator door opens and Ludi steps on.

"Oh, good morning everyone!" Ludi smiles and stands next to me and Alyssa. 

-

"You really have no clue?" Alyssa says concerned.

"None at all. I spend every waking minute of the day with him, and still don't know."

I walk out of the bathroom into the den. "Don't know what?"

"Next week is Leorio's birthday, and Madelyn doesn't know what to get him."

Madelyn whines and flops over onto her back on the couch. "So far I've purchased; golden plated medical supplies, $10,000 gift card to Men's Warehouse, $600 worth of Grey Goose and Scotch, a custom velvet and leather upholstered Cadillac, and...uhhh...something private."

I nearly fall over thinking about the sizzling hole my wallet would have if I bought all that. The luxuries of being a silver spoon. 

"What else could he possibly want?"

Madelyn sears holes into my skull with her eyes. "I need to give him something special. As someone who's always been given ridiculous amounts of gifts, all of them have been replaceable and forgettable. I want Leorio to cry a river after I gift him something so heart warming and special, he'll never ever forget it."

"A sentimental gift." I think hard about it. 

They've only really known each other 4 and a half months or less. 

"If I were Leorio, I'd want something that would remind me of when we met. Something that reminds me of that special moment and everything that had made our relationship so special." Alyssa smiles at me. 

Max eyes: Golden beams of light are shining all around her gorgeousness.

I blush and bite down my lower lip. Maybe I should do the same for her, just to do it.