Part 15

Max's hands are holding mine above my head. My eyes are lidded, face red. I keep running out of breath. His thrusts are continuous and intense.

My legs are getting sore and beginning to shake. I can hear him panting too. I've already came at least twice.

He leans down and pushes his face into my neck, holding my legs up. I lean my head back and bite my lip trying not to moan too loud.

I can feel him breathing into my neck heavily. It's making me squirm. He groans a few times before leaning up to look me in the eyes.

I bring my hands up to his neck and intertwine my fingers into his hair. "I'm about to." He says quietly.

He pushes his lips onto mine. His thrusts become more spastic and sloppy. I feel my abdomen tense up. He lets out a deep groan into the kiss and pulls away panting.

I throw my head back once more, releasing. He follows suit a few seconds later thrusting one last time. I feel my stomach fill. It's quite a good feeling.

He quickly gets up. "Don't move, I'll clean it up."

I lay there panting heavily, and laughing at his behavior. I sit up on my elbows looking down at my now cum stained...area.

"Cheryl's going to be real curious about this stain." I say looking at him happily.

He walks back over, tissues in hand. His hair messy and slightly damp from sweat. I blush a little at the sight.

He begins cleaning me and himself up. He pulls me up and helps me lower my dress and adjust it. He puts his shirt back on and kisses me passionately.

Suddenly there's a knock at the trailer door. He panics a little and quickly sits down acting "normal". I giggle and open the door to see Cherry.

"Ready for your last day?" She hands me my boba order.

"I guess I have to be."

-

"And that's a wrap!" The director hollers.

Immediate applause ensues. A few tears shed. Max places his hand on my lower back and smiles at me. I smile back feeling incredibly emotional.

I look over to Madelyn who is sobbing like a baby. Gloria comes to her side and pats her shoulder.

"I'd like to thank every single one of you on this crew for helping make mine and my husbands dream come to life! My time here in Japan filming this show has really changed me for the better." Gloria wipes a tear of her own.

William joins the two. "I don't think we could have better cast a single person in this room."

"Okay, okay! No need to be too emotional right now people! We still have press days and editing!" The director flips his scarf and begins handing out manilla folders.

"Here are your press schedules. Our work isn't over yet!" He promptly exits the set.

I look to Max as everyone settles down. "I guess this is goodbye to Naomi and Kusukabe."

"Don't make me cry, Alyssa." He jokes.

Madelyn runs over clobbering the both of us. "You two are so amazing! Look at my little babies!" She cries.

I roll my eyes. "We're both older than you."

"Just how fast the night changes! I feel like I just got here!" Ludi says in a very wise tone.

This fuckin guy.

I look around at everyone talking with each other. I feel my eyes water. I've had such an amazing time. It's really laying on me that it's almost over. I try to rub away the impending mark that will appear on my cheek when I cry.