Cast

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or Twilight, I only own my OC, their storylines and the changes to the plot. Mitchell Hope will play Cedric and Pattinson still plays Edward. There will be no Bella in this story.

Character Portrayals:

Abigail Cowen as Dahlia Emma Potter. She is Jasper's true mate or soulmate.

She is 5"4, with a slim athletic build from Quidditch, escaping the Dursley's and the trials at Hogwarts. She has fiery red hair, emerald green eyes, a freckled face and full lips.

She is best friends with Neville, Ron, Luna and Kellah who are all known as the Golden Quintet. She and Hermione had a big falling out in third year after how she treated Luna.

Dahlia values her friends and what little family she has left (Sirius and Remus) very highly and loves them dearly and would do anything for them.

She loves to read, can be bubbly and mischievous to those closest to her but shy and closed off to those she's not close to and angry with. She doesn't give second chances if you break her trust. She has her parents intelligence and their temper, she loves that she looks like her mother. She just wants to get away from the abuse of her relatives and the madman trying to kill her and her loved ones.

Jackson Rathbone as Major Jasper Joshua Whitlock Hale

Jackson Rathbone as Major Jasper Joshua Whitlock Hale. Dahlia is his mate and he loves her with all that he has. He was never with Alice, she is a little sister to him and his best friend.

He was born in Houston, Texas in 1844, and changed into a vampire in 1863 at the age of 19. He has curly honey-blonde hair down to his collarbone, his eyes were brown when he was human, red with Maria's army but they're now golden as he now hunts animals and lives with the Cullens. He is 6"3 and has a muscular but lean build.

When Sirius arrives at the Cullen's after leaving Hogwarts in 1993, Jasper instantly smells the scent of his mate on him but Carlisle tells him to wait. After finding out what happens to his mate he resents Carlisle for that, as he knew he could've stopped it.

Gifts/Abilities:

* Pathokinesis (sending and controlling emotions).
* Advanced strength (less than Emmett), and speed.
* Strategy