✧. ┊𝒊. 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆

A black Mercedes Benz comes to a slowing halt on the curb of a fairly busy street

A black Mercedes Benz comes to a slowing halt on the curb of a fairly busy street. It was already night, meaning the many red fairy lights hanging on trees and outdoor LED luminescence for shops clarified the area.

The car's black door was swung open allowing two men and one woman to exit the car. The taller brunette and the shorter red-headed man seemed to be bickering whilst the younger woman with striking black hair bluntly cut at her jaw was completely unfazed.

The three of them changed their usual attire to something more up-dressed; although the brunette swore to keep his hair in its unruly style, much to the woman's dismay.

They walked a few feet, the woman taking the lead, while the car pulled away driving behind the ally way. The three of them stood in front of a large sign, the orange glowing lights casting shadows onto their faces.

The 'Burlesque Lounge' sign was built in an archway leading towards a set of metal stairs that seemed to be the back entrance. Whilst the port mafia member was searching for the proper entrance and the raven-haired woman was scanning the perimeter, Dazai's attention was captured by something else—or someone else.

A woman with rich, dark skin resided on the top of the staircase, leg propped up on the railing as she fixed her black and white striped stocking. She quickly noticed the brunette male's gaze and she placed her leg back down staring right back into his eyes. She lifted her chin slightly, her cherry-red lips curling into a smirk.

The heavy metal door leading into the institution was quickly pushed open and a man in his late 30s stepped out. The man drew her attention away from their staring contest, muttering something into the woman's ear. Coco gave Dazai one last alluring glance before entering inside with the bald man.

"Dazai, you suicidal fuck, hurry up we don't have all night!" Chuuya snarled, refraining himself from dragging him by the hair—if he could reach.