✧. ┊𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒊'𝒎 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏

Chuuya was quick to weave through people and tables, keeping a close eye on the woman who was stealing his expensive black Gallantoro Stanton hat, that was still on her head

She skilfully manoeuvred which is what seemed to keep her one step ahead from him, and was swift to exit through double doors behind the stage.

The red-head of course followed, even with the few glances and comments from patrons telling him he's not allowed back there. He's a ruthless killer, and it doesn't faze him to break the rules.

As he too, enters the doors, he was met with many women all in different costumes, talking to backstage workers, re-applying makeup, and fixing hair. Some were even drinking on the job and taking suspicious substances. He soon spotted the [h/c] woman sitting by a glamour makeup mirror, hat gone, and removing the wig to show her real hair.

He made a bee-line straight to the woman, not apologising to the many he bumped into.

"Oi!"

The mystery girl looked up through her mirror and saw the short man she stole the hat from. He
was about half a foot behind her and refrained himself from strangling her for stealing.

"And you're in my mirror because?" she asked, irritating the male even further.

"Give my hat back, and don't think I won't use force because you're a woman," Chuuya threatened, and the girl knew he wasn't lying about the warning.

Her hands grasped onto the soft fabric of the hat that was sitting on a wig mannequin. Chuuya snatched the hat quickly out of her hands and placed the hat back on his head.

He scowled at her and before he had the chance to turn around to make his way back to his company, the woman spoke again.