Louis Saves Your Day

*Imagine*

You have been having a terrible day. First, you were late for work. Then on your way home, you broke a heel, stepped in gum, and to top it off it was raining. All you wanted to do was get home and cuddle with Louis. You hoped he was back from the recording studio. You get home and quickly go into your room and change into a pair of sweats. Louis wasn't back yet, so you sat on your bed listening to music.

About twenty minutes later, Louis texts you telling you he's going to be a little late. You text him back telling him it's ok. You get up and start to make yourself something to eat. You decide to cook some muffins. That turns out to be a bad idea, when you don't hear the timer and the muffins burn, and cause the fire alarm to go off. You huff as you clean everything up. This day just gets worse, you think.

You decide just to take a nap. No harm can come from that, right? You go plop onto the couch, immeadiately falling into a dreamless sleep. You wake up sometime later to your phone ringing. You groan and grab it, not bothering to look at the caller id.

"Hello?" You ask and clear your throat.

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry babe, I forgot my key. I'm outside." Louis says on the other line. You say ok and hang up the phone, walking to the door of yours and Louis' apartment.

Louis walks in and closes the door, beginning to tell you how sorry he was for getting home so late. You shake your head and smile slightly,

"It's fine, Lou," you say. He smiles and hugs you tightly,

"I missed you," he says. You giggle,

"You saw me this morning," you say. He shrugs and grins at you. He notices you still are down, so he says,

"Want to watch a movie? Or four?" He asks. You nod at him before smiling.

He tells you to sit on the couch, before he goes into the kitchen. He comes back with popcorn and a giant bag of candy that was supposed to be for Halloween.

"Here," he tosses you your favorite candy. He picks your favlrite movies and puts one in the dvd player, before plopping onto the couch next to you. As you munch away at your favorite candy, you snuggle into Louis. He wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you closer.

"Thanks," you say as you look up at him.

"For?" He asks.

"Saving the day," you reply. He smiles,

"Of course, I am Superman after all," he says. You peck his cheek,

"I love you, Superman," you say.

"I love you too, Y/N" he says, before hugging you closer to him as the movie starts.

______________

I dunno I think this is sweet yet random and naaaaw Louis is superman. I CAN'T BE NO SUPERMAAAAN. Otay sowwy.