Roadtrip with Harry

*Imagine*

You and Harry have nothing to do for the weekend.

"Let's go on a road trip!" Harry runs into your room as you mess around on your laptop.

"What?" You laugh. He grins and sits on the bed,

"Let's go on a road trip, just us two." He replies. You smile and nod,

"Ok!" You say happily. You grab a couple needed things and get in the car. Harry starts the car and drives away from your guys' apartment.

"So where are we going?" You ask and look at the map in your car. He grabs the map and throws it out the window, laughing.

"Anywhere we want." He replies. You smile and turn the radio on, singing along to it.

"I didn't think anywhere we want would be a deserted rest stop." You say. Somewhere you guys had taken a wrong turn and ended up lost and at a deserted rest stop in the middle of nowhere.

"I'm sorry..." Harry sighs and hugs you. You smile,

"It's fine, let's just call Liam and have him help us." You call Liam and explain. He says he's on his way, so you and Harry sit on the hood of your car.

"Even though I got us lost, I still had fun." Harry says and wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"Me too." You smile and look up at him. He pecks your lips before hugging you tightly.