3. Cheap wine

Chapter three

"Alright, what about this?" Eris took out yet another piece of clothing from her wardrobe, showing it to Maya.

"No, it's not good," the blonde rejected the idea.

"You are so hard to please." Eris put the clothes away, "You're even beating Snape at this point, and you know how he is."

"I need to make a good presentation, alright? They're the Malfoy's, Eirene. I cannot just walk into the Manor with a jumper and sweatpants on," Maya was fighting for her word.

"Break time," Eris sighed heavily and threw herself on the bed.

"We don't have time for that, Argyris." Maya tried to push her friend off the bed.

The Slytherin rose from the bed. She grabbed Eris' hands and tried to make her stand up, but she was too stubborn.

"Get up!" Maya yelled, not giving up.

"Give me a few minutes, we've been here for at least an hour now."

"We don't have that much time. I need to be ready within half an hour."

"Three minutes, and we will go back to the show." Eris caught Maya's hands and pulled her.

The blonde landed on top of Eris, as Eirene hugged her. Maya growled but eventually gave in and hugged Miss Argyris back.

"You need to calm down a bit. You're not going to defeat a dragon, you're just meeting his parents," Eris rubbed her back.

"I know, I need to beat two dragons," she replied, "And not beat them, but tame them."

"Taming the Malfoy's? Now that's something unheard of."

"It's impossible, I know." Maya shifted her head and looked up at the brunette, "I need to make a good impression. I don't think Draco would date me if his father won't approve. I hate to admit it, but he is a daddy's boy."

Maya was right. Lucius was in control, and Draco always listened to him. Even if he ran away from his father, he always came back like a little puppy.

"You love him, right?" Eris asked, caressing Maya's cheek with her finger.

"With my whole heart," Maya replied. "No boy ever made me feel so happy and loved. Even if it's difficult sometimes, we're going through it together."

"Then his father can't do anything about it. He would have to fight me first and I would show him no mercy."

Maya giggled at the Ravenclaw's statement, which made Eris smile. She didn't like seeing Miss Middleton sad. She was doing everything she could to make her happy.

The girls were friends ever since they were little. They were inseparable, always together. They were each other's everything. As long as it was the two of them, the whole world wouldn't destroy them.

"And what about Narcissa? Have you seen her?" Maya raised an eyebrow, as Eris only shook her head as a response, "Exactly! She is the woman every man dreams of. She's beautiful, intelligent, classy. She's got everything a woman needs. His father is one thing, but his mother? I got into some deep shit," she gave the speech.