Teens

"Marco, today is the day!" The girl yelled at the freckled boy.
"Why did we have to wake up so early?" Marco whines.
"Its not early, we have an hour to get ready, then we have to head out!" The girl yelled, dancing around the room. She quickly pulled out some warm clothes for Marco and threw them at him. He got up and went to get dressed. (Y/N) blocked the door and giggled.
"What do you always have to do before you leave the room in the morning?" The girl teases and Marco kisses her. She moves from the doors as her freckled boyfriend left to get changed.
She quickly ran to the dresser and pulled out clothes for her and Marco. She neatly folds them neatly and places them in his and her suitcases. She sees a past memories flow through her mind and smiles.
~Flashback~
"Honey, your going to the Bott's house this weekend," Her mother says.
"But I barely know those people! What if they're mean?" The girl fusses and her mother smiles.
"They're kind, and I'm sure you'll fall in love with their son, he's a sweetheart," Her mother says and the girl blushes.
"But I'm too young for love!" The girl shouts and her mother snickers.
"Yeah, sure."
~Flashback end~
The girl continued packing and she saw her boyfriend walk in the room. He smiles and sits next to her.
"Don't get yourself killed, I can't even believe that I agreed to let you do this," Marco says, getting nervous.
"Marco, you don't need to worry, I'll always be your princess and you'll always be my prince," She says, snuggling into his side.
"Okay, you better keep that promise," He says and the girl kisses him on the lips.
"I will, and I should go get ready, I shouldn't look bad when I meet our trainer," She says and walks to the bathroom. She runs a shower and looks in the mirror at herself. She pictures her in a princess dress and Marco next to her with a prince outfit on. She smiles.
She steps in the water and quickly cleans herself before getting out. She dries off and gets dressed. She dries her hair and (puts it in a ponytail/ leaves it alone). She smiles at herself and tears up. Her parents would be proud of her. She's made it so far without falling.
She wipes the tears and leaves the bathroom. She walks to Marco and hugs him, crying in his shoulder. He doesn't question her and rubs her back.
The girl pulls away and wipes the tears from her eyes. She smiles and kisses her boyfriend.
"Your the only one I have left," She says and Marco rubs her back.
"Don't worry, I'll always be here, we're gonna get married someday and have kids of our own, we can name them whatever you want, you're always gonna be my princess," Marco says and the girl smiles.
"We better go if we want to get there on time," She says and pulls her boyfriend towards the carriage awaiting them.