Broken Promises

(Y/N) snuggled into her boyfriend's side, wincing at the sunlight peaking into the cabin. She smiled and kissed her boyfriend. She gets up from the bed and gets clothes. She walks to the bathrooms and gets dressed.
She has no idea what to do with her (h/l) (h/t) (h/c) hair. She sighs and leaves it down. She should probably get her hair cut, considering it is looking dead.
"Ugh, I hope I don't need to cut it too short," The girl says, frowning. She leaves the bathroom and goes back to her boyfriend.
"Wake up, Freckles," She softly says, shaking her boyfriend. He wakes up and smiles at (Y/N).
"Good morning, Princess," He says and the girl blushes at the nickname.
"Always, my prince," She says and kisses her boyfriend. She frowns when she remembers today is the aptitude test.
"What's wrong?" Marco asks.
"The 3D Maneuver Gear Test," She replies and Marco kisses her forehead.
"Don't worry, you'll ace it," Marco encourages.
"Thank you, babe," She says and hugs the boy.
"Don't be all lovey-dovey around me, its gross," Jean interrupts and the girl slapped him.
"Shut the hell up," She said innocently and Jean rubbed his cheek.
The test was starting and everyone ran over. They took turns as a few failed, and most passed. One boy, Eren Jaegar, flipped over and everyone laughed. (Y/N) felt bad for the boy. When he didn't pass, the girl ran over to him.
"Hi, I'm (Y/N)," She greeted and the boy walked pass her, making the girl slightly cry.
"I'm sorry you didn't pass, but you always have tomorrow, I'll help you!" She says and the boy doesn't say anything.
"Fine, it looks like you don't want my help, s-sorry for bothering you," She says, as tears fall down her face. Eren looks at her and frowns.
"No! I'm sorry! Please stop crying, I'm sorry!" He says quickly and the girl wipes away her tears.
"Its okay, I'll leave you alone, I understand," She says and walks towards her cabin.
~The Next Day~
Eren took the test again and passes. The girl smiles and cheers for him, getting rude looks from others. The looks hurt her, but she continued cheering. Jean scoffed at her affection towards the boy. He decided to be the douchebag he always is and tells Marco she's cheating on him with Eren. Marco gets sad and walks over to his girlfriend.
"Are you cheating on me with Eren?" Marco asks and the girl is taken aback with surprise.
"No! Who made you think that?" She says a little too quickly and Marco thinks she's lying.
"We should breakup," He says and the girl is surprised.
"Why? We've been together ever since we were born, why would we breakup?" She asks, hiding her tears.
"You're cheating on me, we aren't together anymore, you can sleep in your own bed now," Marco says, hiding his sadness.
"Okay, I guess the promise doesn't mean anything to you anymore, but know one thing, I'll always love you," She says, bursting into tears.
Marco walked away, not crying. The girl falls to her knees, wiping away tears. She stays like that and others scoff at her. Eren walks to her with his two friends, Mikasa and Armin, and comforts her.
"Its going to be okay, don't cry," He says and the girl cries into his shoulder. Eren stays there as Armin takes Mikasa into the cafeteria to eat lunch.