PRINCESS - REQUEST

note : you guys are 19.

It was a normal day in school. Just the normal going into classes , teachers and stuff. the wired thing is Trevor was not here today. Trevor and I had been best Friends since we were 2 just a year ago we started dating. Once his career took of he seldom came to school (pretend he was not homeschooled) I hated it.

After school, when I got home. I got a text from Connor ,my brother, saying "Hey I got you a dress in your wardrobe. Try it on." I rushed to my wardrobe and saw this beautiful blue dress that was up to my knees, it was beautiful. Beside it there was a tara. I tried it on and I fitted perfectly. I texted to Connor , I loved it why did you give me a dress tho ? , And I got a text back saying "stay in it and walk outside, there would be a limo." I walked my room and wore white converses and walked out the house confused. As promised there was a black limo waiting for me. I wonder why I never saw it before ? I saw Connor waiting for me inside the limo so I went it "what's going on?" I asked him "wow no hi big brother how you doing?" He joked "haha."

Halfway into the ride he blind folded me "hey what are yo..." I ask but was cut of by Connor "hush child." grrrrreeaaat i have no idea what's going on and Connor here is acting crazy. I sat in my same spot. '' WE HAVE REACHED OUT DESTINATION 1!1!'' I heard Connor shout out '' Okay. I want you to step out slowwwwwly alright i'll be here to guide you.'' I nodded and slowly hopped out of the car and Connor took my hand ''Come on lets walk.'' he said and he guided me to somewhere but all I know is that we were walking straight I listened closely and realized that there was no one near us , or at least thats what I think. ''We have arrived.You can take off the blind fold now.'' I hear Connor say and I took it off as I looked around I realized we were at Disney World [Or Disney Land.Same thing. I think] ''Woah.'' was all I said I looked straight ahead of me to see all the boys except Trevor ''Okay so were going somewhere else now.'' Sam said and i nodded as we walked away from Connor I looked back and he was waving at me so I waved back to him. We had lods of fun riding everything and I mean every ride that we saw and soon enough the sun was setting ''Guuys wheres Trevor?'' I finally asked ''We are gonna take you to him now.'' Ricky said and all of us walked towards the castle as we walked closer and closer to the castle I could hear music playing and there was a trail of Christmas lights hanging from light pole to light pole. We reached the end of the very long bridge and I saw Trevor ''TREVOR!'' I ran to him and hugged him ''Hey you enjoyed your day here?'' He asked and I nodded "Yes I did. You did all the ?" I asked " Not technically I had help from your brother." He looked at Connor and Connor gave him a thumbs up I ran up to Connor tackling him like I did with Trevor "thank you sooo much you guys are the best." The music started playing a slow song and Connor and I started to dance since I couldn't reach his height he told me to step on his foot I giggled and stepped on his foot "Macy. It's been awhile since you started dating my one of my best friends. And today I am going to hand you to him. You know for him the take over taking care and protecting you." Connor said as I stepped off him and he lead me to Trevor I walked over to Trevor as he held his hand out for me to grab on and I took it. We started dancing as Trevor stared at me "you look like a princess today." He complimented "just like every other day." He continues " I love you Macy."
"And I you." I replied as we danced the night away.

note - hey guys so here is one request from Macy hope you like it sorry it took awhile I have a very big plot and very little time to update but yah. But before you guys go follow my Instagram @ ruthlescliffx I really need your follow.
Again hope you liked it !!! Bye
-nicole xx