Request from @JennXCaylen

I was going to the O2L house to film a video with Jc. 

I knocked on the door and Kian opened the door "Hey lovely! Jc was expecting you right? " Kian said I nodded and went up to Jc 's room . I knocked softly and Jc opened the door "Hey babe! Were about to start! " he said kissing me on the cheek "What video are we doing by the way? " I asked him "Oh!  And JcQ&A staring you! "
"What's up guys !" Jc started "so today I am doing a Q&A with.....  Jasmine my wonderful girlfriend! " He said and I poped into the screen (lol) "Hey!" I said we started doing our video and we were at the last question that really made me smile " Do you know you and Jasmine are a great couple ? And are you gonna marry her? " Jc said and he laughed "Thank you and maybe I am gonna marry her! " he said " welp that's it guys hope y'all enjoy and I will see you guys next week! " jc said covering the lens "you heard what the last question said? " Jc asked me " Yeah " I Simply replied "I am not going to be that worried about telling the fans about you cause some already knows and I bet they will love you like how I love you. " he told me and it made me smile " awe Jc don't be sooo confident too much confidence ...'' I said to him kissing him on the cheek . '' Jazz your the best girlfriend I have ever got .'' he said kissing me back and it turned in to a full make out ! 

        NOTE :

This is for @JennXcaylen hope you liked it sorry it tooked so long I had to brain storm and it took awhile cause for a person like me well yeah I had a few other ideas but they dident have the ending and stuff soo yeah !