★······★······𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰𝑰

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

It's been a week since I stayed in Wakasa's house. It was clear that my job was only applicable to Reiko, but it didn't end up just like that. It gets to be more than that.

"Cut it into smaller slices, please," I ordered the other bodyguards that I had assigned to slice the ingredients. "You're doing well."

I notice that we haven't had a home-cooked meal in a week. It's always from a restaurant and sometimes it's fast food, which is not good for us, especially for Rei.

"Wash the dishes now while I finish this." They followed me quickly, and others prepared the table.

Finishing the meal for our breakfast with Rei watching us, his sleepy face just like how his Dad always looks in Koshi's arms. The poor kid is waiting to be fed by his acting mom together with the more than 50 bodyguards inside this house.

"We're done," I said and removed my apron before taking Rei and asking the others to serve the food on the long table. "Will Wakasa go home late tonight?"

"Every weekend he goes home late." One of the bodyguards answered.

Starting that day, Wakasa left the house early or just skipped his meal. I don't know if it's because of Rei's request, but it feels awkward for me too, remembering what he said when we left.

"I didn't take it, didn't I?" He asked when he closed the door. "It's not counted."

"I don't know..." Wakasa noticed my fidgeting and tapped my shoulders as I responded.

"If you feel bothered by that, I can stay away for the meantime."

"No, it's quite alright..."

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with me." He opened the door of the car that I was using for me to enter before he entered his.

That's what happened.

"You keep sighing," Koshi jolted me out of my world, and I noticed Rei with his mouth open, waiting for me to feed him.

"Oops, sorry, baby."

"Is something wrong?" Koshi asked.

"Not really, I'm just thinking about the college party after the first exam." Koshi continues his food and lets Rei finish his food first.

More days passed, and I became friends with everyone in this house, teaching them how to do the laundry, wash the dishes, and properly clean the house. They even start to ask me about what girls like for their crush when they ask them out. I help them as much as I can, and it's only Wakasa who I never talk to that much.

How would I ask him about the party?

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞