★······★······𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

I went to school with a hangover and couldn't concentrate in class; adding everything that happened last night made me blush a couple of times; even my seatmate noticed it, and I just told her it was because of all the alcohol I consumed last night.

"It's already time," I said when I looked at my watch. 11:30 am is the end of the morning classes, but it's 11:48 a.m. already.

"She always did this. What is new?" She said, secretly retouching her makeup in preparation to meet with her boyfriend this lunch.

The professor keeps on teaching and my brain can't sink into all the words she is saying, so I place the book in front of me and hide my face with it, acting like I was reading it, but what I do is close my eyes and fight with the hangover.

"Anything I could help?" The professor suddenly asked. Probably there's a visitor in class again.

"Well," That one word makes me raise my head and look at the door. "I'm here to pick up my son's mommy."

Wakasa, with Rei in his arms, said, and seeing two bodyguards behind him, Wakasa found me and smiled, then winked. My teacher and other classmates look my way and hear others gasp and some tease me.

"Your subject is supposed to end at eleven-thirty but it's almost twelve," He said and showed his iPad with my schedule on it. "She doesn't look good either, so I'm taking her now."

My professor couldn't say anything and just let me out. The bodyguards took my things and helped me get out of the classroom. Wakasa let them assist me on our way to the car, and having all eyes on me, I didn't mind. What I have on my mind is a pain in my head that I want to be gone, and I'm hungry already.

It looks like Wakasa's plan for picking me up is for us to have our lunch in a restaurant. We arrive there, and he gives me the medicine for a hangover that he brought before going to my school. I took it and ate our lunch, but my head still hurts, but I can continue our conversation until he asks something that I never talk to others about.

"You said there is a reason why others don't adopt you," he said. "I wonder what the reason is."

"It's because I have a syndrome."

"What syndrome?"

"A PCOS," I whispered at him. That's why I let him cum inside me 2 times and earlier in the morning when we woke up. "I'm not breedable. That's why they don't want me."

I joked before massaging my temple, having Wakasa sit by my side and do it for me while I closed my eyes.

It hurts to the point that I didn't realise I had already passed out and saw myself inside a hospital room. I sat up and felt the same pain, but this time it lessened and Wakasa was sitting beside me. Looks like it's night time already and I don't know how long I have been sleeping.