★······★······𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"Did you take your vitamins already?"

"Do you need anything?"

"What do you feel?"

Some questions that I always get from the bodyguards that look after me while Wakasa is not around.

"I'm fine, don't be paranoid."

I said and stroked Rei's hair that was sleeping in my lap. It was his 4th birthday today and we were preparing for his party.

It was me who gave ideas to the organiser about the things Rei likes since I know him better than anyone else. I felt my phone vibrate. I checked it, and it was a message from Wakasa.

Daddy

Did you prepare yourself already?

Not yet. I'm still watching them put the finishing touches.

Good.

You said that your back hurts.

I'll help you get the change. I'll be there for a moment.

I'll be waiting.

I love you<3

I smiled at his message. He often says it in surprise, in text, and in personal, personal I love you hit differently.

I love you too<3

I place my phone by my side and wait for Wakasa until he arrives, having the Brahman with him. The first time I met them all was during Rei's 3rd birthday party. The next one was during our wedding.

"It's good to see you again, Y/N." Takeomi greeted me as well as the others.

"I could see you all often if Wakasa wasn't that protective." I look at how Wakasa holds me right now.

Having him by my side with his right arm around my right waist and left hand in my left arm, he was looking at them as if he was telling them to not touch me and be that close.

"It's my job as your husband to keep you safe."

"You're so strict, Waka," Keizo, also known as Benkei, said.

"Just doing my duty."

"Enough," I cut Wakasa because I know he won't stop and for other reasons. "Let's enjoy the party for now."

There's a lot of food!

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"I want to go home," I said when the car stops, my mood changes fast. Mood swings is the second thing that is worst.