❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

"This smells absolutely delectable, whoever made breakfast this morning is magnificent." (Y/N) said out loud while their face squeezed in happiness, the smell of the Teyvat fried egg wafting all around them. They had woken up rather late from the commotion of the previous day, as well as the fact they had a good ass dream, but whoever made breakfast was nice enough to leave some out for them, as well as Venti who was coincidentally still sleeping too.

No one else sat at the table making (Y/N) kind of lonely, since everyone already left to start their days or were locked up in their rooms. (Y/N) couldn't blame those who were, these rooms were heavenly, aside from the fact that the windows break easily.

(Y/N) was just about ready to dig in, before they realized they had no beverage to go along with the food. They were sure there was enough coffee left for a cup from what they recalled when first entering the kitchen, and there was probably other drinks they couldn't remember at the moment, so (Y/N) figured they would go check it out.

After all, their Teyvat Fried Egg wasn't leaving anytime soon, was it? They would need something to wash it down, otherwise the meal would be less enjoyable.

(Y/N)'s chair screeched as they tucked themselves out from the table, getting up and leaving the seat without pushing it back in because they would quickly make their return with an addition of a beverage.

"I hope the coffee doesn't have a weird taste for sitting so long... it was made a while ago." (Y/N) mumbled as they began to prepare the cup, grabbing anything they would need to make it taste the way they like. The sugar already sat beside it, whoever made coffee last probably not one of the more responsible ones like Jean or Xiao since it wasn't put in its designated place.

(Y/N) whistled out a tune as they strolled around the kitchen, grabbing a teaspoon and stirring their coffee before tossing it in the sink to clean later, beginning to make their way out of the room as they did so. Just as they stepped one foot out, their whistling came to a complete halt as their eyes shot wide open.

The scene in front of them was just so abominable, they almost dropped their coffee in shock. Their hand shakily gripped tighter onto the cup and their jaw went slack, their mouth open as they stared at the complete and utter massacre of their Teyvat Fried Egg.

"THAT'S MY TEYVAT FRIED EGG YOU'RE EATING!" (Y/N) suddenly shouted while marching over to where they had previously sat. They swore they weren't even gone for long, and yet here there was a random lady just sitting there with a fork hanging from her mouth. Her delicate satisfied expression, possibly created from how stupendous the egg tasted, quickly morphed to surprise at the sudden voice.

"..."

She turned to look at (Y/N), who was raging their way over, absolutely seething in anger, and back towards the nearly empty plate. Only crumbs remained, since just as (Y/N) had walked in, she had taken the last bite. She quickly popped the fork out of her mouth and nearly slammed it on the plate before shooting up from her seat, her face contorted in dread and worry.

"OHMYGOSH! I'M SO SORRY!" She apologized loudly, making (Y/N) stop advancing and raise an eyebrow, skeptical to see if they were really sorry. (Y/N) then straightened up before lifting the hand holding their cup towards their lips, taking a sip from their coffee as they awaited their much needed explanation.

The ribbon on thee girl's head that oddly resembled bunny ears seemed to deflate as her head lolled downwards slightly, though it was barely noticeable as (Y/N) nearly spat out the coffee from them making it wrong by adding (More / Less ) (Creamer / Sugar) than what they typically liked.

"You see-- Paimon insisted it didn't belong to anyone and said I was welcome to have it. I should have double checked it belonged to nobody, it's my fault, I'm sorry again! I'll make it up to you, if you'll allow me!" She explained, putting the blame on herself even though it was far from her fault. She even offered to make it up to (Y/N), and that was something they were not expecting.