Part 3

"Hi Y/N," said the boy in the jeans, the one who'd she'd seen through her window, and she could feel both her and his faces heat up. "Hi," she said, timidly. Before he could ask her another question, the boy with the big glasses cut him off. "Was that asshole tryna assault you!?" he said, and she nodded. "I'm gonna kill him when I see him next," he added, and she laughed. "He was about to touch my..." and she motioned to her chest. "I-I'm sorry. H-Henry B-B-Bowers is a real d-dick sometimes," said the boy in jeans again. She didn't know he had a stutter. 

"Okay, Bill shut up. She doesn't even know who we are. I'm Eddie," the boy with the fannypack said. "This is Bill," and he motioned to the boy in jeans. "Now this idiot with the glasses is Richie, and this prim 'n proper man is Stan. Stanley." She smiled at him. "Well, I'm....I'm Y/N. I just moved here today." 

She looked over at Bill who was still looking at her. "I-I saw you t-t-t-through the window!" He said excitedly, and she nodded with a smile. "S-Sorry if you can't understand m-me. I h-have a s-s-s-stutter," he said, and his face turned red again with embarrassment. She smiled at him warmly. "It's okay, Bill. I can understand you fine." and he smiled at her. 

"Okay, Lovebirds, chill out. Y/N, you seem pretty cool, you can hang with us whenever you want to. You have a bike?" Richie asked, and she nodded. "Okay, cool. That's how we usually get around. Clearly...you shouldn't stay out here by yourself, Bowers and his other asshole gang might catch you again. You can ride behind one of us for now." 

"Thanks," she said. "Not really the best first day in Derry, to almost be assaulted by that guy...Henry Bowers." and they nodded in agreement. They picked up their bikes. "You can ride with me, Y/N," Stanley said, his face heating up a bit as well, like Bill's. She nodded, but before she got on the bike, she saw Bill's face in the corner of her eye. He looked...almost hurt. Upset. But she shrugged it off and got on the back seat of Stanley's bike. She put her hands around his waist. "Is this...fine?" she asked and giggled as she saw him blush and turn red with embarrassment, just like Bill again. He nodded. 

"Help me god," Richie said, and they all turned to him. "If you all are gonna be all over Y/N like this, I don't know what to do with you." He said, and Eddie snorted. "S-Shut up, R-R-Richie. We only met l-like 10 m-m-minutes ago." 

When they'd gotten to her house, she gave Stanley a 'Thank you' and a hug, again seeing Bill's jealous look through the corner of her eye. "I have to go now, thank you all, though," and they all gave her 'You're welcome' looks in different ways. "Wait Y/N!" Eddie screamed out, and she turned around. "You should probably clean out that cut you have on your finger. You might get a disease or some shit," and she snorted but quickly gave him a thumbs up. As she walked back to her house, she could hear a faint Richie saying "God! Y/N and Bill are already making out in front of us all!" and she couldn't help but laugh. She opened up her door and went off to her room. "Hey Mom, hey Dad," she said, and her parents waved to her from the kitchen. She flopped down on her bed and just went through what happened. She opened up a wonky floorboard in her room and pulled out her diary. 

Dear Diary, 

Today, I met the most maybe the nicest boy ever. His name is Bill Denbrough. He has this cute little stutter that makes him even more unique. And all his friends, too! Richie is a crackhead, he acts like he's high, ALL the time. From what I know, Eddie is a real germaphobe. He's always worried about something or the other. Stanley, well, he's a real sweetheart. Mr. Perfect. But, back to Bill. I don't know, I think I might li-

And then her Mom called her. "Y/N! Dinner!" and she fumbled to put the notebook back in the secret floorboard. She dashed down the stairs. "So, Y/N dear, have you made any friends so far?" her Dad asked with interest. She nodded excitedly. "Yeah, actually, I have. 4 boys. They're really sweet," she said, and her parents looked at each other. "That's great, honey!" Her Mom said. And then her Mom said something she really wished she hadn't said. "Do you....have a thing....for any of these boys?" she said, laughing. 

Y/N immediately turned red. "WHAT!? NO! OF COURSE NOT! I JUST MET THEM!" she said, trying to sound as convinced as possible. "Okay...." her Mom said, still smiling at her. They ate the rest of the meal without talking about her friends, just listening to her Dad rave on and on about his new, well paying job. 

When they'd finished their meals, she put her plate away and walked back up to her room. She flopped down on her bed again and was about to open her diary back up before a paper airplane shot through her open window. She turned around quickly, but sighed in relief when she saw it was only a piece of paper. She ran down to her window, and saw Bill and Richie down there. They bowed and blew her a kiss jokingly, and she laughed out loud. "Read the note, Ms. Y/L/N!" Richie said. "Anyway, me and my fellow Mr. Denbrough shall be on our way now," and she laughed again and gave them a thumbs up. She watched them pedal away and watched them until they disappeared from view. She then picked up the paper airplane which was on the floor and opened it up. It read: 

Dear Ms. Y/L/N, my love

Will thy meet us tomorrow, hour past dawn at le Quarry? We shall hope to see thy there. 
Signed, thy's truly, 

Mister. Richie Tozier and Mister. Bill Denbrough. 

On the bottom of the page was a dried flower in a wax seal. She laughed again. God, she was so happy she made these friends. She'd almost forgot about Henry. She was tired, however, and so she pulled the blanket over her and fell asleep, not even bothering to turn of the light. 

++++ 

Ahh! Finished another chapter! Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts, and ideas for future chapters! :) I love how this story is going so far.

Word count: 1114 words