Part 6

After the movie was over, Y/N and Bill seemed to have fallen asleep on each other, and the rest of the group found this out accidentally when Eddie shook Y/N to ask her something, and when she turned up unresponsive, they turned on the lights to see Bill sleeping on Y/N's shoulder and his arm around her torso. She immediately squinted before realizing they thought she was still asleep. She kept pretending to sleep however and listened intently to what they were whispering. 

"They've definitely done it," Richie said with a  snort, and Eddie and Stanley both nudged him in both ribs. "Shut up Richie!" Stanley exclaimed, trying to stay as quiet as possible. "I'm just saying! Are they dating or some shit?" he added. "I don't know, but they're cute," Stanley said, unconvinced. "Okay, but they've definitely had se-" and she yawned, pretending to just wake up. 

"Mhnmmmm.." she said, trying to groan as if she'd just woke up. "How long have I been sleeping for?" she said, and Bill woke up too, immediately blushing when he saw his arm, still around her torso. "I don't know. You slept through most of the movie. But, pip-pip and tally ho, my good fellows! Why don't we play another round of Truth or Dare?" 

She was about to say Yes before she remembered what had happened earlier that evening. "No," she said. Richie looked annoyed at her. "I know what you want to do, dumbass," and she gave him the middle finger. "Well, raise your hand if you want to play," and he smirked when Stanley, Eddie, and him all raised their hands. "Oops, 3-2. Guess today's not your day," he said, and she groaned. "Ok. Let's go upstairs. Spin the bottle." 

They walked upstairs and Y/N almost tripped on a step before Bill, (who was right behind her) caught her by her hips. Her face went red, thankfully, he couldn't see her face considering she was in front of him. "T-Thanks," she said, gratefully. Richie turned around to crack one of his jokes again but this time, Y/N saw what was coming and cut him off. "Richie, if you're going to make up one of your jokes again, I swear I'll fucking kill you." It seemed to do the trick, and Richie closed his mouth, only to open it and stick his tongue out at Eddie, who was smirking. 

"Okay, who's spinning first?" Stanley asked. Bill raised his hand and spun the bottle, which just ended up landing on himself. "Okay Bill," Richie said. "I dare you to make out with Y/N." Bill rolled his eyes and leaned his head back. "F-Fuck you R-R-R-Richie. W-What's my o-o-other option?" 

"You have no other option. Make out with her or..." and he thought carefully. "Or....run through the sewers." and Richie punched him playfully to his shoulder. "Richie, stop being an ass, come up with another dare already! We can't go through the sewers and you know, so shut the fuck up and make another dare!" Richie shook his head with a smirk on his face. Y/N turned to Bill and he looked at her. She brought her hand and placed it at the back of his head and pulled him towards her, giving him a short kiss. "There? Okay?" but Richie shook his head again. "Longer. More passionate." She rolled her eyes. "Fuck, Richie, we're 13, okay?" She kissed him again, this time she pulled him closer and he strangely, hoisted her up. She pulled away, even though it seemed like Bill was enjoying himself. "Okay, Richie, there. No more, otherwise I'm going to bed." 

The game consisted for a few more rounds, Bill and Y/N were finally able to get Richie back by making him run through the house with just his underwear on, which gave quite the fright to Mrs. and Mr. Denbrough. Thankfully, the bottle only landed on Bill or Y/N's names once and Richie decided to go easy on them, thinking they'd been embarrassed enough this evening. Y/N zipped open her bag and played a mixtape while they were playing until eventually, Richie stood up and offered Eddie his hand, and they all started to dance. Y/N was about to dance with Bill before she saw Stanley, looking down at the floor, alone, and so she grabbed both of them, trying to triple dance. Eventually, Richie went to the bathroom and Eddie and Stanley danced together, leaving Bill and Y/N by themselves. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked, and she nodded with a blush. "I-I just wanted to say that I'm sorry R-Richie was being s-such a di-di-dick. H-He thinks we're a t-t-thing or something," and Y/N tried to nod and smile as if she agreed. Truth is, she was pretty sure she liked him. "A-Also, I'm s-s-s-sorry if me h-hoisting you up was w-w-weird," he added. 

This time she didn't fake her smile. "It's okay, Bill. It was kinda cute, actually," and she smiled, making him smile back. She looked at the time, 11:22. Surprisingly, Eddie seemed to see the same thing. "Well guys, it's almost 11:30, we should probably go to bed. If we don't get enough sleep we might develop a serious disorder!" and he took his hands off Stanley's shoulders. Just as he said this, Richie came out of the bathroom. "For once, I agree with Eddie." 

Y/N groaned inside, they'd just ruined a perfect moment. Nevertheless, she was tired herself, and opened up her backpack to find her sleeping bag. She rummaged through the bag, but couldn't find it. She looked up and around the room. "What?" Bill asked her. She looked at him. "I-I thought I'd packed my sleeping bag! I swear I had!" and she looked around the room again, exasperated. She looked at Richie and Eddie. "Did you do this?" she asked them, sternly and they both shook their heads and tried to stiffle their smiles. "I-It's fine Y/N. You can j-j-just take my bed. I'll sleep on the fl-floor." She felt bad for kicking him out of his own bed. "No, it's fine Bill. We can just share," and this was met by 2 "Oooooos" and an "Ahhhh" from everyone else. Richie kissed his hand and blew a kiss to Eddie. "Oh, dear Eddie! Come and share my bed with me!" he said, mocking her, which just resulted in another middle finger pointed at him. 

After a few minutes, everyone was settled and ready, and Bill and Y/N got in the covers. 

"Goodnight Y/N." 

"Goodnight Bill." 

++++
Ahh okay I love the next few chapters! What do you think so far? Remember to vote, and comment ideas for next chapters to help me out! I'm loving this book so far!

Word count: 1121 words