Part 13

When the sun arose, Y/N was quick to scramble out of bed. She got ready, wearing some mascara and lip gloss before getting ready. 

OUTFIT. 

She ran down the stairs, almost tripping over her own feet

She ran down the stairs, almost tripping over her own feet. "Happy Fourth Dad and Mom!" she screamed before running out of the house, not even bothering to hear their response. "Where on earth does she go every day?" her Dad muttered, but she was out of earshot. She pedaled quickly, sweating a little on her forehead, and dropped the bike on the green lawn next to the fair. She looked around for all the Losers, but none of them were there. She didn't have a watch on her, so she asked a short, old, grubby little man near her. When he responded with "9:21," she realized she was half an hour early. "So much for the time," she said to herself as she walked around the fair.

Eventually, she came face to face with a clown, who offered her a funky balloon. She politely refused, as clowns were her biggest fear. The clown just shrugged and walked by. "He'll get you at one point," he whispered in her ear and she turned back around quickly. But when she looked for the clown, she couldn't find him anymore. As if he'd just....disappeared. When a hand touched her shoulder, she screamed. 

When she turned around, it was just Bill, who looked startled. "U-Uh...are you o-okay?" he asked, brows furrowed. She nodded. "Y-Yeah, nothing much," she said with a small smile, trying to clear up any confusion. "Anyway- I just wanted to talk to you about...that day. I-I don't know, I felt like you've been a little distant ever since. Is everything...okay?" she asked, nervous about his response. 

He took it decently well, or so she thought. "Y-Yeah, why wouldn't it b-b-be?" he asked her, a little cold in his tone of voice. "Yeah, okay, good, because I was worried. And- could we just keep the kiss between us? It was only a one-time t-t-thing, okay?" she asked, heart now pounding in her chest. "A o-one time thing?" he asked. 

"Yeah, one time. Is that okay?" she asked. He looked at her, suddenly looking much less warm and chirpy like he usually does. "I-I-I don't know what to say anymore. Y-You constantly f-f-flirt with me, even Richie notices it, and n-now you say a kiss is a one t-time thing? Get yourself together, Y-Y/N," he said, coldly. 

She looked at him with hurt in her eyes, a tear welling up in one. "E-Excuse me?" she asked, now cold as well. "I thought you knew I was joking by flirting. Clearly, you don't have a sense of humor like the rest of us do," she said. "And don't you dare tell me to get myself together," she said, before spinning around and leaving him there as she wiped a tear from her eye. As soon as she saw Richie and Eddie walking up, she smiled and ran up to them. "Hey guys!" she said, without fully smiling. Richie and Eddie looked at each other..they knew this wasn't her normal self. "Okay, shut up, what's wrong?" Richie asked. 

Y/N groaned inside. How could they have known so quickly, she thought. "Nothing, why?" she asked, trying her best to act confused. "I don't know what y'all are saying, I'm going to go check these vendors' carts out for bacteria. Just to be sure that we can eat here," he said and walked off. 

"Okay, cut the shit out, what's going on Y/N?" Richie asked, worried. 

She thought about telling him about everything and was about to make up a random story before she spilled everything out. Richie was like a brother to her. "Well. Okay, you promise not to crack a joke or anything, okay?" she asked, and he nodded quickly. "Well, I kissed Bill. Accidentally, kinda, but I did." As soon as she said that, a grin appeared on his face and he started jumping around. "Stop!" she hissed and pulled him back down. "It's not all good. Today, when I went to tell Bill that it was just a one-time thing, he got mad. He told me 'to get myself together,'" she said, watching the grin on Richie's face turn into a big frown. 

"Oh I'm gonna kill that asshole!" he screamed, running towards Bill before she had any time to stop them. Through the corner of her eye, she could see that Eddie must have met Ben, Bev, Stan, and Mike, because they were all talking, but ran up to Richie and Y/N when they saw the fit of rage he was in. 

Bill paused, looking at him with confusion. "W-What?" he asked, confused, but Y/N could tell he was still sour from what she'd said before. The others caught up to them. "What's going on?" Beverly asked everyone, worried. "YOU ASSHOLE!" Richie screamed, and before Y/N could stop him from going any farther, Richie punched Bill straight in the jawline. He touched his jaw from the impact, it was clearly red and it looked like it hurt. "W-W-What the fuck Richie!?" he said, before pushing Richie's shirt close to him, bringing Richie with it. "What the fuck Richie? What do you mean by that? What the hell did you do? You fucker!" he screamed out, and Bill punched him too, and he fell onto the grass, as Bill was stronger than him. Bev ran in the middle of them. "What the hell guys? What's going on!?" she screamed, putting her hands out and trying to stop them. 

Richie adjusted his glasses. "Oh, you wanna know what's going on? Bill, over here, kissed Y/N, and then when she told him it was just a one-time thing, you wanna know what shitty behavior he had? He told her to, and I quote, 'get her shit together,' and walked off." 

Everyone stood in shock at what he'd just said. Beverly looked at him. "Bill? You said that?" and now looked at Y/N, who was forming teardrops in her eyes. Stanley saw this and put his arm around her shoulder, and she brought it closer to her. "Y-Y-You fucking told him, Y-Y/N!? Y-You-" and he walked up to her, starting to get angry now, and pushed Stanley off of her. "Bill, what the hell? Stanley t-" but before she was able to finish her sentence, Bill punched her. Hard, harder than he had to Richie. Straight in the nose, making her nose bleed. As soon as Beverly saw this, she ran up to Y/N, who was now crying on the grass. She sneaked a look at Bill, but he looked remorseless. Richie, who looked in horror at her on the ground, looked back up at Bill. "O-Oh, your dead now, Denbrough!" he screamed, as the blood dribbled down her face. He swung another hit at him, but Y/N ran up to her feet, and looked at Bill, and he just stopped, his gaze focused on him. She walked up to him, almost calmly, before she hit him, punching him square in the jaw. In what may have been a reflex, he picked her up by the collar of her shirt. She was at least 2 feet above the ground now. "B-Bill! Stop! What are you doing!?" Bev asked, and Stanley, who was the second tallest in the group after Bill, tried to get Y/N down by her waist. Bill pushed Stanley off yet again. Before they could do anything, he threw Y/N back on the grass, and stood there, panting. She just lay down on the grass, now with multiple bruises on her arms, was blacking out a bit. 

Bill stood there, panting, looking at Y/N with a hard glare. She sat up, hair all messed up now, dried blood under her nose, and at least 3 bruises on her arms. "You know, Bill? I was wrong about you. I thought you were a quiet sweetheart, who would be there for me when someone stabbed me in the back. Guess I was wrong. You were the one who stabbed me in the back." she said, limping a bit now, as Beverly and Stan ran off to help her while Eddie cleaned Richie's cuts. 

"I really thought you were different. Guess I was wrong," she said coldly with a glare as she walked off to Eddie to clean her cuts. 

++++
Okay, I love this just because of the fact that them separating will eventually bring their relationship back together, stronger than ever, so don't worry. By the way, I think this is my longest chapter yet!! Make sure to vote and comment, it makes me feel so happy! Thank you for almost 150 reads in only a week, this is truly a dream! Thank you all so much for all the support, it's awesome to read everything, all your comments, and etc! 

Word count: 1504 words