Chapter 8

(Hello and welcome back to this series. Remember to please excuse and spelling and or grammar mistakes since I don't have a beta reader. As well that Morro is one to two years older than the ninja).

All the snake generals were grouped around a wall with some kind of carvings on it. Morro and Lloyd were both chained to another wall as they all spoke.

"It says nothing about where the four fangblades are hidden. Have our ancestors left us nothing? Where are they?!", Scales hissed as Pythor. Lloyd flinched at Scales's tone and huddled closer to Morro.

"This, here. This must be a clue. When the five fangs unite as one, the path towards the Devourer has begun", Pythor said reading something Morro couldn't quite make out.

"Yes, when the five tribes unite. We've done all this. It means nothing! If you don't find out soon, the others will begin to ask questions, and soon they will start to think you don't know what you are doing", Scales accused Pythor.

Morro tried again to break the chains that bound him but still no luck.

"I know what I'm doing, fool! I'm trying to unleash he great Devourer. Legend spoke of a map showing exactly where the four fangblades have been buried. There must be something around here. Keep looking!", Pythor ordered the other snakes.

"This is good news", Lloyd said to Morro.

"And how exactly is this good news?", the wind master asked his cousin.

"If Pythor doesn't know where the four fangblades are then maybe the others can find them before he does", Morro thought about it.

"True... but when people are angry they do... things that they wouldn't normally do. So we need to try our best not to make him even more mad. Alright?", Lloyd nodded. "Good. Now lay down, you look tired. Why don't you get some sleep?", Lloyd yawned leaning against Morro.

Morro heard a faint, "love you", come from his cousin and his smiled.

Sometime later Pythor was at it again. Looking over the same carvings on the table looking thing. "Where are the four fangblades?", The Fangpyre general asked.

"What if there is no map?", the Venomari general asked as well.

"I know, I know! But I don't know where to look", Pythor yelled at the others.

"Then I'm taking my staff back", the Fangpyre general said grabbing his staff.

"Me too".

"Me three", the Constrictai general said also grabbing his staff but hitting the Venomari general with it. The two started fighting letting go of their staffs causing them to hit the ground. Pythor and Morro both noticed that the staffs seem to have some kind of liquid pouring out of them.

"That's it!", Pythor exclaimed pushing the two fighting aside.

"What's it?", Scales asked not really understanding what's going on.

"The Map of Fangs. It's been right in front of us all this time", Pythor said putting all the staff in position. Morro watched as he did this wondering if he should try and stop him. He couldn't do anything though. Not with himself being chained and no powers. "When the five fangs unite as one, the path towards the Devourer has begun. It's not speaking if the five tribes, it's the venom in the five staffs!", Pythor said pushing a piece of paper under them.

"Behold, the locations of the four silver Fangblades", Pythor said holding up the map earning all the snakes to cheer. "Soon, the great Devourer will be unleashed and all Ninjago will be ours!".

Morro looked at the snake in horror and brought Lloyd closer to him, trying protecting the kid best he could.

(Since now that Morro is captured by the Serpentine I will be combining multiple episodes into one chapter. So now we are on episode 8).