Chapter 9

(So I don't have any ideas for the rest of this season and for season 2 so we're just gonna skip ahead to season 3. Also I will probably be skipping a head a lot since I don't really have ideas for all the episodes. Please execute and spelling and or grammar mistakes I don't have a beta reader. Now please enjoy!)

"The ultimate battle. The battle that would end all battles. Feels like ages ago. After the Golden Ninja defeated the Overlord, much of Ninjago City was in ruin. It was a time to reflect on our past, and build for our future.", Kai stated as the screen switch to show everything that had happened.

"Great work, people. Together we can do it. Transportation group aligned with engineering.", Borg said from his place on a rock over seeing the construction.

"Ninjago City soon became New Ninjago City. And it became the center of great technological advancements. But without an enemy to fight, the Age of the Ninja came to and end", The red ninja finished off.

Morro was in his class room giving a history lesson (since he was always reading scrolls and knew the most about history than the others they thought it fit). Today the students were learning about the serpentine war and since Morro had a first hand experience with the war it was easy for him to teach. The kids would ask different questions about what it was like for Morro and stuff along those lines. Over all it was very fun for Morro you could say.

When the recess bell finally rang Morro let his students go outside with the rest then walked to the teacher's lounge.

"All right! Who took my pudding cup?! My name was clearly written on it", Jay wined as Morro walked through the door. The wind master ignored it getting his food and then sitting down pulling out his phone.

"I didn't see 'motor mouth' on it", Cole stated as he threw the pudding cup away after he finished it.

"I'm telling the headmaster!", Jay says acting childish.

"Leave me out of it. I'm on break too", Wu says pouring two cups of tea. One for himself and one for Morro who he gave to earning a thanks from the other.

"Relax, Jay, you can have mine", Kai says throwing his pudding cup to Jay, to which Morro shots a gust of wind at Cole.

"But this isn't cold", Jay complains as he sat next to Zane earning the ice ninja to press a couple buttons on his arms and cooled the pudding cup. "Oh, give me! Mm", Jay says digging into his pudding.

Morro was texting on his phone checking up on his little brother, Lloyd. He hadn't answered any of his calls or texts that he sent before and was starting to worry him. 'He's probably busy I don't need to worry about him that much, he's the golden ninja any way', it still didn't help Morro relax.

Just then Nya came through the door and you could hear the faint sound of a kid saying, "Hi, Miss Nya. I like your dress, Miss Nya", and Morro responded with an 'ew'.

"Why is it that when I teach, I get the feeling that none of the boys are listening?!", Nya complained as Jay walked up to her.

"Hi, Miss Nya. I saved you some pudding", Morro rolled his eyes at how desperate Jay was acting.

"What did we talk about?", Nya asked the blue ninja putting her hand on her hip.

"Oh right. Boundaries", he says walking a bit a way.

"Hey, did you guys hear the news?", Nya asked the guys.

"There's trouble?"

"Danger?!"

"An emergency?"

"Oh, a new menace?!"

"Lloyd's coming back early?!", they all looked over to Morro. "What he hasn't answered my calls or texts, and as his big brother that is not good", He says crossing his arms looking a way from the others.