Cuddling and Breakfast

*Readers POV*

I was laying in bed, trying to sleep until I heard a whisper. I sat up and looked at the end of my bed and saw the same hooded boy I always love seeing. Jeff. He's been gone for a few days on a killing spree. But now he's back.
"Y/N..." He whispers.
"Yes Jeff?" I whisper back.
"Can we cuddle?" He asks.
"Of course, Jeff." I reply as he crawls up on my bed next to me and under the covers. He's so cute sometimes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close. I snuggled into his chest and slowly fell asleep in the warmth that enveloped me.

*Jeff's POV*

I held Y/N tightly as she slept. She was mine, and I love her. I kiss her head gently as she falls asleep. I hold her close to my chest as I fall asleep myself. All night I dreamed about Y/N. She's so amazing and perfect. I love her so much.

-7:00 am-

I wake up with Y/N in my arms sleeping peacefully. Such a beautiful sight. I run my fingers through her bangs and smile.
"Wake up Y/N." I whisper to her. She just groans in response. Sleepyhead. I shake her. "Wake up!" I say a bit louder as she wakes up.
"Shut up, Jeff. I don't have school today. It's Saturday." She groans, standing up and yawning. Her yawn is adorable.
"But I want food." I whine. I was kinda hungry. She sighs.
"You can't cook?" She asks.
"No." I respond.
"Ugh. C'mon." She grabs my sleeve and pulls me with her downstairs. She gets two bowls and fills them with cereal and some milk with a glass of orange juice.
"Mmm. Nummy." I stare at the food.
"Eat." She says as she starts eating. I just chuckle then start eating too.
"This is good." I mumble.
"Good." She mutters, already done. She must've been hungry. That's how our breakfast went.

(I'm so sorry guys. I haven't updated in forever. Here ya go.)