CHAPTER 27

"Where are you going? " Haera, who's sitting on the couch in the little space of the living room asked, eyes going up and down to her cousin's outfit.

Yoona rolled her eyes as she got reminded where and who will she be meeting with.

"Just going to meet a certain dumbass. "  she answered, trying to sound casual when deep inside, she's nervous and wanted to go back to her room and cancel the stupid dinner.

It's really stupid of me to lie!

Haera smiled, nodding her head mumbling a short 'okay'.

"And by the way Hae, I already prepared your dinner, it's on the table. Don't wait for me and sleep early. "

With that, Yoona left her apartment and walked down the streets towards the place where she will meet him.

It's nerve wrecking, really. Meeting someone you're only close online, for the first time is really nerve wrecking.

She can feel her blood rising and her heartbeat increasing its pace the closer she get on the said cafe where she'll meet him. Yoona inhaled deeply to calm her nerves then fished out her phone from her bag to check the time.

17:55

She's five minutes early than the given time which she's grateful for. It's better to be early than to be late.

Yoona stood right beside the cafe, eyes focused on her phone screen, internally cursing by how awkward it is to stand alone in the city.

She swear if Jake didn't arrived on time and kept her wait, she'll beat him. For real.

Okay, maybe not real since she's not sure how to act around the other but she will, for sure, curse him through text.

And speaking of the man, Yoona can't help but to wonder how he looks like in person. Because the pictures he sent her before, his posts and profiles are just too good to be true.

Maybe they're photoshopped?

Of course it is! There is no way such a man exist with perfect features.

But is he a flirt too in personal? Oh god, please don't!

Yoona's train of thoughts got interrupted when her phone rang, startling the hell out of her as she jolted from her spot.

She silently cussed, seeing the screen of her phone and the time on the notification bar. She rolled her eyes then answered the call.

"Where are you? " Was the first thing that left Yoona's lips as she roamed her eyes around her.

"Hey babe. "

Okay, this is the first time she heard his voice and now, Yoona didn't know what to say. She didn't expect his voice to be like that.

"Where are you? " Yoona asked once again.

"I'm here in the cafe. Where are you? "

"Outside the cafe—"

"Oh yeah right, wait I'm coming out. "

And just like that, the call ended.

Yoona sighed, clutching on her phone and put it back in her bag all the while checking the money she brought with her, silently hoping that she took the right amount for tonight or else it will be a big embarrassment for her.

A sigh once again left Yoona's lips, eyes glued on herr bag, totally oblivious from the boy who's watching her on the side with amusement in his eyes.

"You okay babe? "