CHAPTER 37

"Yoona faster! They're already there waiting for us. "

Yoona sighed upon hearing what her cousin said outside her room. She stared at her reflection, deciding to leave her hair be before grabbing her bag on the bed and marched out of the room.

"What took you so long? " The younger raised her brows, eyes scanning the other from head to toe before a smirk formed on her lips. "I see, you really took your time knowing Jake will be there. "

Yoona pursed her lips. "You really love assuming stupid things. Can we go? "

Haera just chuckled as they exited the room and walked towards the nearby park where the others are waiting.

Well, it was Haera's idea for the all of them to gather in the park first before going to the party since the others didn't know where Yuri's party will be held.

Not too long after, the Yoona and Harea arrived at the park where the others are patiently waiting.

Yoona just stood on the side awkwardly while Haera greeted the boys. She didn't know what to do, actually. Sure, she'd talked to them but that's through chat and not in person.

Truth be told, this is the first time she's seeing them in personal. And hell, they're all so fine. And tall.

Yoona's gaze landed on a certain guy causing her lips to twitch a smile. Though, she immediately covered it with a frown.

"Why I gotta see you again? I'm so unfortunate. " Instead of feeling offended, the young man chuckled while making his way towards her.

"Come on babe, I know you missed me so much and so happy to see me. "

Yoona scoffed. "Whatever makes you sleep at night. "

Jake laughed, shaking his head. "Yeah whatever makes us sleep at night" He then tilted his head while biting his lips. "Damn babygirl, always dress like that and I'll consider you as a girl from now on. My girl. "

Before Yoona could even utter a reply, she was called by the others and went inside the white van. With Jake sitting next to her of course.

The ride from the park to Yuri's house wasn't that long considering the fact that Yuri lives in the city. And so after a few minutes, Jay parked the car outside.

There are already cars parked on the parking lot so that means they weren't the first one to arrived. They all got out the car and started entering the place.

Yuri have mentioned that the party will be on their wide ass garden so instead of entering the house, they chose to go straight in the garden with Yoona and Haera leading the way.

"To be honest, I was expecting a wild party. Not this. " Jay spoke once they settled on the table in the corner.

"I just came here for the food. " Sunoo spoke, earning a chuckle from the others.

"Yeah, me too. " Riki agreed.

"I came here because my babygirl is here. " Jake stated nonchalantly, causing Yoona to look around, hoping Yuri wasn't around or else she's done.

A sigh left her lips as she shook her head to the boy beside her. "Can you not call me that while Yuri is around? I mean, she likes you and I don't want her to be hurt on her birthday. "

"Sure babe-"

"Even that. " Yoona immediately interrupted him causing the other to stare at her. Really stared at her making Yoona to look away, not liking the way it made her feel.

Few minutes have passed before the party began. Yoona and Haera finally saw Julie entering the garden. Yoona called her and made her sit at their table.