chapter 4

(he immediately walked to the front of the cafeteria and jump on the table and shouted )
Jungkook : I have something to confess. I wet my bed every night and I don't know what to do anymore
(I burst out laughing when he made a whole drama out of it while fake crying but my surprised the girls started comforting him)
y/n : what my plan had backfired me (I mumbled and sneaked out of the room devastated)

"Next day"
I wake up from my beautiful sleep
To day is holiday so I decided to go to library . I got ready and went to library.
𝗜𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆
(I was reaching a book with is on the high level and I jumped and try to grab it but was failed and then Taehyung suddenly appear and grab it for me and I gave him a smile but he just nodded and went away)
(While I was doing my homework he sat across from me and started reading a book I waited for him to say hello or something but he totally ignored me)
y/n : hey Taehyung what are you reading
(He just gave me a glare)
(Oh I get it he was using the snobbish bad boy style . I move besides him and leaned in)
y/n : are you mute or does your breath just stink .(I was caught off guard when he grinned)
Taehyung : do you really want to know
(I immediately pulled away when our lips almost touched . I clear my throat and got my self back on track)
y/n : are you free tomorrow I just need someone to go somewhere with me
Taehyung : yeah sure whatever
(I was thinking about my plan and left the library)
𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
(It's night and I'm did a little research on Taehyung and grinned . When I read a comment about him having a phobia of height in one of his Instagram post. I just smirked. I turned off the laptop and went to bed.
𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗱𝗮𝘆

(He was surprised when I bought him to an amusement park and he was shooked)

(I forced him to try all the rides and I was laughing my butt off whenever. He screamed like a girl)
Taehyung : ahhh wohh
y/n : stop being such a wuss Taehyung let's try the pirate ship one more time please
(Then he started throwing up and I couldn't stop laughing. I wanted to have more fun so I acted like I'd sprained my ankle and let him carry me All around the place then I asked him to buy me some fires and he brought them )
y/n : Oh shoot I'm also carving banana split and cheese burger (I was just looking at him and he is frustrated )
(I could barely stop myself from laughing at his annoyed face poor guy
Later fell asleep on the bench while I was ate my food )
( He was sleeping peacefully I walked towards him . He is really hard . I just smirked and then I screamed in his ear. He jolteon and asked
Taehyung : what happened
y/n : I was thirsty and I need some soda (he finally snapped)
Taehyung : BUY IT YOURSELF Girl jeez you are so annoying (just like he just gave up on me . One down two to go) ( I smile and left the park)